Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Kegerator/Home Brew Equipment

In the interrest of not derailing the Homebrew thread in the "Non-Cigar Related" forum I've posted this here. I've been toying with the idea of posting this up for some time but never did. I saw the other thread as a sign: so here it is.

If anyone is a current or aspiring home brewer (or just home drinker) interrested in a kegerator set-up I have one that I'm looking to offload. I would rather see this go to a good BOTL for some sticks than end up selling it on Craig's List or whatnot.

It's a full fridge set-up (w/ empty 1/2 barrell) if you're in/around Atlanta, but I'd be willing to break it down to just the good stuff (CO2 tank, regulator, tap handle and coupler) to make it shippable. I think the CO2 tank is either 5lb or 10lb, but I will check as it's been awhile since I've had it filled.

I'm not on the good traders list but if you are then I'm comfortable working the trade however you'd like. PM me if you're interrested.

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Might wanna talk to jpclotfelter. He's thinking of starting up the home-brewing hobby. He might even bite on the deal.
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    I dont homebrew but i must say i LOVE my kegerator!
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Yeah I got plenty of use out of it for sure, but those days are behind me...

Though the main artwork on the front of the fridge has been sanded off (long story) it's still pretty much all black with flames around the bottom :p
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PM to you
  • Options
    Reliedified.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    wwhwang:
    Might wanna talk to jpclotfelter. He's thinking of starting up the home-brewing hobby. He might even bite on the deal.
    I have to pass. I'm in Afghanistan right now and as wonderful as having cold draft beer at hand...I have to pass.
  • Options
    jpclotfelter:
    wwhwang:
    I have to pass. I'm in Afghanistan right now and as wonderful as having cold draft beer at hand...I have to pass.

Well if you get back on home soil and are still interrested let me know. I'll PM you if I trade it or not so you know.

Thanks for your service, I don't get the chance to say that enough. Wish I could ship the whole thing, keg included to you out there but it'd bankrupt me!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey brotha...I recently remembered this thread... Can you pm me some more details on your setup (if it's still available?) I've been contemplating taking up wine-making, and wondering whether I'd be able to transition any of the equipment...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    You, sir, have a PM.