Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

TONS of cigars up for trade!

Well, I'm been looking through my collection lately and there are just a bunch of cigars I know that I'll never smoke. Some came in trades, some I've purchased and just aren't my thing, and some I have far too many of to ever get to in a reasonable time.

What I'm looking for

Mostly high end stuff. Anything by LFD, Tatuaje, Padron, Fuente, etc. A few specific cigars I'm looking for:
Alec Bradley SCR or Prensado
Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo or Antano
Diesel Shorty
Ruinations
CAO Brazillia Gol

You can always make suggestions or even offer a ridiculously low sum of money. I just don't have any need for these cigars. So, make me an offer I can't refuse!

Also, feel free to offer me a few high end cigars for a bunch of the every-day type sticks listed here.

THE LIST for trade or sale

gone! all are spoken for. thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    pm sent my friend
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Responded to you, my friend.
  • Options
    shot back at ya sir
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Yo Phil, just an fyi on the Oliva V maduro, the shorter, fatter one is the '09, the longer one that is standard torpedo dimension is the '08.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent
  • Options
    mco119mco119 Posts: 1
    Phil, per our discussion, I'll consider our trade complete. So it's made clear here, I'll be receiving the following from you: 1 Cubao toro, 2 Oliva Serie V torpedos, 2 Man O' War Special Editions, 3 Alec Bradley Maxx robustos, 2 San Cristobal robustos, 1 Oliva Serie V maduro torpedo. Thanks. For those that are wondering, although I'm not on the "Good Trader's List," I do know Phil well in real life (I'm his brother-in-law), and we were able to work something out.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Pm as well.
  • Options
    I'll be updating the list as people send me PMs. I'll do my best to do on a first come, first serve basis (for reasonable offers).
    mco119:
    Phil, per our discussion, I'll consider our trade complete. So it's made clear here, I'll be receiving the following from you: 1 Cubao toro, 2 Oliva Serie V torpedos, 2 Man O' War Special Editions, 3 Alec Bradley Maxx robustos, 2 San Cristobal robustos, 1 Oliva Serie V maduro torpedo. Thanks. For those that are wondering, although I'm not on the "Good Trader's List," I do know Phil well in real life (I'm his brother-in-law), and we were able to work something out.
    I'll take these off the list, Jeff.
    robbyras:
    Yo Yo!
    i'd love to get my hands on the 2 Ashton VSG, My Father robusto, My Father 1922 Le Bijou short robusto and the 601 Green robusto.
    I'm taking these off the list for Rob.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    TatuajeVI:
    I'll be updating the list as people send me PMs. I'll do my best to do on a first come, first serve basis (for reasonable offers).
    mco119:
    I'll take these off the list, Jeff.
    robbyras:
    Yo Yo!
    i'd love to get my hands on the 2 Ashton VSG, My Father robusto, My Father 1922 Le Bijou short robusto and the 601 Green robusto.
    I'm taking these off the list for Rob.
    you get my PM?
  • Options
    Sorry, trying to respond to too many at once. I just responded.

2 Coronados and 3 V Lanceros are going to Cholmes.
  • Options
    Dam there goes pretty much everything I wanted lol...Wish I could have offered you up more for trades man but glad you are getting rid of the stuff u didnt want!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Pm to you sir.
  • Options
    Taking these off the list for Russ!

2 Graycliff 1666 torpedos, 2 Graycliff Double Espresso robusto, 2 Series V lancero, 2 Oliva Series V Maduro (1 2009, 1 2008)
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Dam there goes pretty much everything I wanted lol...Wish I could have offered you up more for trades man but glad you are getting rid of the stuff u didnt want!
    Sorry man! I'm sure we'll end up trading for other stuff one of these days.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    p/m sent
  • Options
    wwestern gets the gurkha's!
    1 Turk toro
    1VH-7
    1 S-2
    1 Beauty robusto
    1 Black Puro toro
    1 Blue Steel robusto
  • Options
    Padillas are going to djfish

Padilla
    2 Obsidian lit. edition 2006 robusto
    3 Miami churchill
    2 Cazadores toro
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    wwestern gets the gurkha's!
    1 Turk toro
    1VH-7
    1 S-2
    1 Beauty robusto
    1 Black Puro toro
    1 Blue Steel robusto
    and wes is also taking these:
    Cubao, 1 robusto
    2 DPG Blue Label toro
    1 My 1 Father Cedros deluxe toro

2 Fusion mini-salamon
    2 Fusion MM mini-salamon
    1 ITC 10th anniversary mini-salamon
    1 Signature toro
    1 Autumn collection 2008 robusto
    1 Rosado toro
    1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    1 Carlos Torano 1916 toro
    1 Dominico robusto
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Did I miss the white owls?
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Those were the first off the list. The Vintage 2009 Pineapple White Owl Single-farm-grown with the plastic tip went to Sightunseen. Sorry Cabbie.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    cabinetmaker:
    Those were the first off the list. The Vintage 2009 Pineapple White Owl Single-farm-grown with the plastic tip went to Sightunseen. Sorry Cabbie.
    Yep. The 2009 was a good year because they added paper to the blend.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    cabinetmaker:
    Yep. The 2009 was a good year because they added paper to the blend.
    And sawdust. Mmmm.