Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Flu.....

Ug.... summer time flu. Im used to can can deal with a stuffed nose and sinus problems... but when it hits the stomach... i just cant deal with that....

Been gone from the boards for that reason... I love my iPod touch, but still wont update from the bathroom, LOL!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Bro that sucks! Hopefully you get better soon! Prayers for ya!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NYHCx516x:
    Been gone from the boards for that reason... I love my iPod touch, but still wont update from the bathroom, LOL!
    LMAOOOO! Another strong contender for Forum Quoe of the Year 2010!!! :-D
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    NYHCx516x:
    Forum QuoTe of the Year even!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    NYHCx516x:
    Forum QuoTe of the Year even!

:)

OK... I'll have to see about changing that later on tonite... !!!!
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Feel better! Buzz me when you get well and we'll get together for a smoke and some alcohol.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hope you feel better man. The best drugs available OTC are Mucinex DM (for any and all cough or chest congestion), Sudafed (for nasal/sinus congestion), Benadryl (for that awful post nasal drip, and to sleep at night), and Imodium (to dry up your stomach). I personally recommend any and all of these!