Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

OH NO!!!!

So Stephen_Hannibal sent me a pm with the body only stating 0496 9002 0330 0407 9129 and the headline of I hope you have room. I'm skeered! lol Thanks brother!!!!!! Very generous of you to blow up my brand new mailbox that I got replaced just a few weeks ago thanks to The Sniper.

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    ENFIDL:
    So Stephen_Hannibal sent me a pm with the body only stating 0496 9002 0330 0407 9129 and the headline of I hope you have room. I'm skeered! lol Thanks brother!!!!!! Very generous of you to blow up my brand new mailbox that I got replaced just a few weeks ago thanks to The Sniper.
    seems like we've got an arms race on our hands... three bombs minimum are flying through the skies today. That doesn't include any not posted here.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice. Lots of shooting going on.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So Mr. Hannibal didn't blow up my mailbox, that wasn't good enough for him no he's was so big that the mail man had to put it at the door and blow the front off of my house. I was in the shower and next thing I know I hear a boom, see a bright flash and I'm looking at into the world from my shower. Thanks brother! Amazing sticks he sent, and the biggest one I've ever laid my eyes upon nonetheless.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    nice! you guys here are crazy!!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Holy Crap!!! That's one hellova bomb. Stephen has reached legendary status with that one.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    Holy Crap!!! That's one hellova bomb. Stephen has reached legendary status with that one.
    Hells yeah he has brother! 20 freakin sticks! It's outta control!!!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

The BOTL around here need to have their heads examined!
    Total craziness.... in a good way I guess.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    lilwing88:
    And nothing BUT kick-@ss sticks in there (IMHO), not a yard 'gar to be found!

Hannibal, EXCELLENT job my friend, and a word of advice - watch your six! I learned the hard way that ENFIDEL hates more than anything to be out-bombed. Remember the maxims of war, beginning with Number 1 - Friendly fire, ISN'T! :-D
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Well like everyone else shows in one way or another, this by far has to be the best set of brother's around, I can't recall ever seeing a group go above and beyond to try and 1up another even if that's not the case sometimes. Stephen is just another fine example of the quality of the people found on these forums.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    lilwing88:
    And nothing BUT kick-@ss sticks in there (IMHO), not a yard 'gar to be found!

Hannibal, EXCELLENT job my friend, and a word of advice - watch your six! I learned the hard way that ENFIDEL hates more than anything to be out-bombed. Remember the maxims of war, beginning with Number 1 - Friendly fire, ISN'T! :-D
    SHHHH don't give away my secrets....lol although this one is gonna take a while to build up. I did a quick turn on you, to match this epicness will take some time....haha