Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

5 Vegas

2»

Comments

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Fourtotheflush:
    This could also go in the pronouncing thread but how do you say robusto?
    Ro - Boost - Oh
    or
    Ro - Bust - Oh
    ..... I say the first
    I dunno... maybe read the first post in that thread
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    its ro-bust-oh
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    No... As pointed out in the thread linked to above, it's row-boost-oh...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rusirius:
    No... As pointed out in the thread linked to above, it's row-boost-oh...
    I'm with you on this one sirius, it is my favorite size, and the way I always call for it in Cigar stores, and never been corrected by the shop owners.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You have to trill the "r" though. R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-o-boost-o.
  • Options
    ahhh u r sooo unbelievably right actually i just had a OPUS X omg amazing cigar. im gna have an original Davidoff cuban mext week this cigar is worth 400 dollars my friend is gna give me one. any how this guy is sooo knowledgable about cigars and he said its Rrrrrroooobboooossstttto so ya it has that boosto in it
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    BigDan.:
    ahhh You Are so unbelievably right. actually i just had a OPUS X and I'll be jiggered it was an amazing cigar. im going to have an original Davidoff cuban next week, this cigar is worth 400 dollars and my friend is going to give me one. Well, Long story short, this guy is sooo knowledgable about cigars and he said its exactly how you guys are pronouncing it, good job to all my fellow brother's of the leaf! Hear Hear!

Fixed that for ya!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Makes sense right, becasue Robusto is spanish. And that would be how you should pronounce it.
    If you were going to say it in english you would drop the o at the end and just call it Robust.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    BigDan.:
    ahhh u r sooo unbelievably right actually i just had a OPUS X omg amazing cigar. im gna have an original Davidoff cuban mext week this cigar is worth 400 dollars my friend is gna give me one. any how this guy is sooo knowledgable about cigars and he said its Rrrrrroooobboooossstttto so ya it has that boosto in it
  • Options
    unfortunately dinero has turned into a hack.
  • Options
    ehh your right but i think he still has it in him and he will come back no problem it could just be the hand dealt to him at this particular time in his life
  • Options
    Could be.
    It just seems that there isnt any $$ in good movies anymore. The $$ is now in pop movies.
  • Options
    what would be considered a pop movie? like that jungle movie or what ever what was called ooh tropical thunder or something right. have you ever seen the movie anyalze this or the sequel i thought they were both great moives ive seen a number of his other films but i cant think of the names. i enjoyed the meet the parents films however it definiatly took away from his persona