Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

RP Decade Edicion Limitada

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Learned about the existence of this stick from Tim today. It's basically a regular Decade with a Penn Broadleaf wrapper. Has anyone tried this? If so, is it worth the $10/robusto price?

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I have at least one, maybe two in my humis. Funny, I almost grabbed one of these last nigth before the Padilla Miami came out. I may have to try it this weekend. I'll post a review if I get to it.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I saw these at a local B&M... he was all fired up about them and his price was similar... I didn't get any but I'd love to hear how they compare to the original...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ditto to all! A decade with Penn broad lead! I must call the beard!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, looks like mine was the standard decade with some stupid edicion aniversario band on the foot. My bad. Still a nice cigar.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I have one of these resting in the humi right now. A friend of mine smoked one and said it wasn't as impressive as the original run of Decades, but was a good smoke. He wasn't impressed at all for the price of them. He smoked it pretty soon so I'm going to let mine rest for a while before I give it a shot.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Sorry, looks like mine was the standard decade with some stupid edicion aniversario band on the foot. My bad. Still a nice cigar.
    I was bombed one of these and noticed the same footband. Is there anything different with this cigar vs the regular Decade?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Rob1110:
    I was bombed one of these and noticed the same footband. Is there anything different with this cigar vs the regular Decade?
    They have different wrappers. The regular Decade has a sumatra wrapper and the Edicion Limitada has a Penn Broadleaf wrapper.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    Rob1110:
    They have different wrappers. The regular Decade has a sumatra wrapper and the Edicion Limitada has a Penn Broadleaf wrapper.

The decades that have the foot band that says Edicion Anniversario were avilable in the ccom 10th anniversary samplers. I have a few left, and other than the foot band...no diffrence from the regular decade.