Home Non Cigar Related

Now THAT'S a Bolivar with some age on it...

HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
Didn't see this posted anywhere else. What a freak!

Venezuela opens Bolivar's tomb to examine remains
by IAN JAMES
updated 7/17/2010 12:22:16 AM ET Share Print Font: + - CARACAS, Venezuela — Hugo Chavez has opened the coffin of his idol Simon Bolivar as Venezuela investigates the president's suspicions of foul play in the South American independence hero's death nearly two centuries ago.

Chavez announced the exhumation of Bolivar's remains Friday and displayed the intact skeleton briefly on national television, saying he wept when he saw the bones of the inspiration for his Bolivarian Revolution.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38280282?gt1=43001

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Chavez is an absolute freak.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Chavez is an absolute freak.
    +1
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Wouldn't suprise me if chavez were to say, after threatening some dna scientists, that "As it turns out, I'm a direct descendant of Bolivar! The DNA proves it!!" .... Dictators....Chavez....Castro....Stalin....Obama...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Wouldn't suprise me if chavez were to say, after threatening some dna scientists, that "As it turns out, I'm a direct descendant of Bolivar! The DNA proves it!!" .... Dictators....Chavez....Castro....Stalin....Obama...
    What? You didn't know? Chavez is the direct descendant of Jesus, Bolivar, the Virgin Mary, Sun Tzu, George Washington, and Lady Gaga. At least that's what Venezuelan historians say.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I still can't believe Obama played buddy-buddy with this a**hat.... I'm all for diplomacy, but Obama's incompetence shines when it comes to diplomacy. Chavez is a nutjob, plain and simple.

(I'll save the libs on here the rouble)I know, I know..... Bush was friends with blah-blah-blah and all that. Whatever. Bush isn't president anymore. Obama is. And he stinks. Period.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..