Home General Discussion
Options

5 Vegas Gold Maduro

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just got the new Ccom catalog and see these beautiful looking cigars gracing the cover. 5 Vegas Gold is one of my favorite yard gars when it is hot out. Anyone else excited about these? I open the catalog and can't believe the price. Great deal!

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    jsnake:
    I just got the new Ccom catalog and see these beautiful looking cigars gracing the cover. 5 Vegas Gold is one of my favorite yard gars when it is hot out. Anyone else excited about these? I open the catalog and can't believe the price. Great deal!
    havent gotten my ccom mag yet but now I cant wait!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    robusto only 3.75...dang...thats website cost and we all get way better deals then that...dang...ill be ordering a few on monday!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    You know I didn't really care for the regular Gold but I might try this.

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I love maduros... cant wait to get my hands on this one.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Gonna have to give it a shot...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    Gonna have to give it a shot...
    +1
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i wonder if the wrapper is all new or borrowed from another stick in the linuep
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I will give it a try also
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    That cigar looks lovely. Looks like I'll need to throw in a couple with my next order.
  • Options
    jet057jet057 Posts: 30
    I'll try this new brand but i've come to not order 5-vegas anymore as the taste has deminished and quality has gone away,what i mean is the classic and the gold are always a hit and miss,imo.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    I really hope it isn't from the relic lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    PA Broadleaf wrapper according to the catalog. That puts on my list to check out. I dont think I've had a PA broadleaf stick that I didnt like yet. Damn you AJ!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    MrGreenMachine:
    PA Broadleaf wrapper according to the catalog. That puts on my list to check out. I dont think I've had a PA broadleaf stick that I didnt like yet. Damn you AJ!
    LOL, but so true
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    dennisking:
    I really hope it isn't from the relic lol.
    Since it's PA Broadleaf, maybe it's from the AAA? Perhaps the Ccom staff can elaborate more.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Gold Maduro seems like an oxymoron to me... regular Golds are too mild for me anymore.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    zoom6zoom:
    Gold Maduro seems like an oxymoron to me... regular Golds are too mild for me anymore.
    I assume it is just the filler blend/binder from the Gold, with a PA Broadleaf wrapper, which Ccom and AJ seem to be capitalizing on quite a bit lately. No complaints from me though, it's a delicious leaf.
  • Options
    StihlheadStihlhead Posts: 19
    I am looking forward to these. I was told that they should have some in some time next week. I am definately going to ordering some of these.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Stihlhead:
    I am looking forward to these. I was told that they should have some in some time next week. I am definately going to ordering some of these.
    +1 can't wait!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    these are up on a killer deal... i'm sure everyone will figure out where.

Gotta go, need to call my sister... *cough*
  • Options
    LOL. I want to get some but I cant accomidate 10.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    I'm passing. Wasn't fond of the gold, and not a fan of boxpress. I want to try one of these, just for the PA Broadleaf wrapper. But I want it in a belicoso preferably. I have problems with boxpress burns.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Send 5 of 'em to me. I'm sure we can work something out!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    JSaint:
    Send 5 of 'em to me. I'm sure we can work something out!
    Try contacting me and JSaint. We have a little idea going on, I think.
  • Options
    PM to ya Tat.
  • Options
    For those that love ordering from ccom, I'm sure you can call in during the day Friday and ask your ccom rep to match this price. :)
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    For those that love ordering from ccom, I'm sure you can call in during the day Friday and ask your ccom rep to match this price. :)
    yes yes. Very good point. And recommended.
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    I plan on ordering some when I get some room in my humidor. Have to smoke some of them Gurkhas and MOWs.