Home General Discussion
Options

A Big Cheers

Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
My oldest sister has been married for over 40 years,to a man that allowed her to be a stay at home mom and grandmother. He doesn't have a sexist or racist bone in his body, and has never raised his voice or a hand in anger. This weekend, he passed away at the age of 64 due to heart disease. If those of you who read this, would be so kind, while enjoying your nightly smoke and beverage, would lift your glass in a cheers for Ron Heabler of Monroe Falls, Ohio please. It would mean a great deal to his family. Thank you...PEACE!

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    For sure Bro I hope that people will say I was that kind of man and husband when I go
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    cheers bro....thoughts r with u and your family.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    it would be my honor, sounds like a great guy
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    letsgowithbob:
    it would be my honor, sounds like a great guy
    +1....and to you for giving thanks to a good man
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And my condolences as well. Here's to a good man who passed too soon.

Marty

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'm in...condolensces, bro.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Cheers! May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Tom

My condolences to you and your family for your loss, I will most certainly will raise a glass to Ron this evening and will be praying for you and your family.

The measure of a man is not what people say about him while he is here, but what they say when he is gone, the fact that you speak so highly of him says volumes about the kind of gentleman he was and the imprint he made on the lives of those he touched.

There's an old saying where I come from "only the good die young", I think there is a considerable amount of truth to that.

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider it done.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    here here!! cheers man! RIP
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    cheers mate, hope to meet you up in heaven
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow I will raise a brewski while smoking a Siglo.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    My oldest sister has been married for over 40 years,to a man that allowed her to be a stay at home mom and grandmother. He doesn't have a sexist or racist bone in his body, and has never raised his voice or a hand in anger. This weekend, he passed away at the age of 64 due to heart disease. If those of you who read this, would be so kind, while enjoying your nightly smoke and beverage, would lift your glass in a cheers for Ron Heabler of Monroe Falls, Ohio please. It would mean a great deal to his family. Thank you...PEACE!
    thats right down the road from me.... not even 5 minutes. is there anything your family needs that i can help with?
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    will do tonight....condolences.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    It would be an honor to tap an ash for him.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Let's all raise our glasses to the good things we have in our lives. CHEERS!!