Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Green Bay - EAA Air Venture

Any one going to the EAA Air Venture show up in Osh Kosh at the end of this month? Im sure plenty of you guys are into that. I was close to my private license back in high school. Didnt get it, but I still have flying in my blood... and there are TONS of very cool military aviation things going on, as well as a neat salute to vetrens thing going on as well...

http://www.airventure.org/
http://www.airventure.org/news/2010/100114_veterans.html

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Gonna keep a bit of a journal here for myself and you guys... should have some great pics from the air show and the flight on the B-17. I just put a hold on my COTM packages to put more money into the air show... bit of a re route of funds.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Can't wait to see the pics brother! Have a great time, it looks and sounds like it'll be a blast!
  • Options
    Just booked my flight on the B17. Man.. that was expensive... but im beyond excited!
  • Options
    Went for a quick trip to Airventure on wed, took some neat photos. Here are some... more from my full day there tomorrow. (also... almost no smoking areas!)

Twin Beechcraft image

B-17 image

B-17 image

B-17 image

one of 21 DC-3's image

The DC-3 the jumpers came out of image

2 A-4's and an F-4. Was amazing to see! image

The M-ATV - new toy for the troops, this baby will bring them home safe hopefully. image

Me in the M-ATV.... image

B-25 image

Predator Drone image

Will have more pics soon, a c-5 just landed, and ill have my B-17 flight pics too. So much coolness going on.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Dude that's awesome! Very nice pics!!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I sent 3 truckloads of 'stuff' up there for this show along with all the soundsystems for the entire show. Were there every year.