Home General Discussion
Options

What happened between the warehouse and cusano?

Im just curious and i mean this as gently as possible, its just this sort of stuff we never really seem to find out about, kind of like the feud with Padron. Only reason i ask is...cusano's stuff has completely vanished, and it seems like it was only a few months ago that the descriptions were glowing in the catalog. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    That should be an episode of Ccom! True Cigar Story.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Cusano wanted to charge us more but we didn't want to have to raise the costs to our customers so we decided to not carry the product.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Cusano wanted to charge us more but we didn't want to have to raise the costs to our customers so we decided to not carry the product.
    That's gangster as hell....

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    That's gangster as hell....

Straight up thug.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Same thing with Padron, I'm guessing? They're all going out of stock and boxes aren't even available anymore.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    good for you guys...im glad to know a company knows how to hold ground every now and then...and thanks for keeping us in mind..thats why we love this site
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    We want to give our customers the best product at the best price and if we can't we won't carry it or we will atleast price match anything out there.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Holding the line on price is extremely important in uncertain financial times for a product that some consider a luxury. This bunch of cigar **** would buy whatever was available when it gets down to it. LOL