Home General Discussion

What is Your next "Got to try Maduro" ?

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I think my next Maduro that I need to try is going to be the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. Gotta try it at least once and see what the buzz is all about!

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    +1 on the Gold Maduro. Also must try the Camacho Triple Maddie.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Hmm. I'm not as big a maduro fan as I once was, but I still do like them. I'm looking to try the Padron '26 Maduro. I still have a Patel Bros I need to smoke. Those are both at the top of my list. I'm just going to wait for a deal on the cinco vegas' to pop up. I'm sure they'll be good, but very mild.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I would like to try a padron maduro..any of them really
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Oh! I just thought of one that is at the very top of my list to try. The regular line Graycliff Espresso.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    +1 on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and the Padron maduro. I really wanna get some of those.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I have a Camacho Triple maduro, RP 1961, Patel Bros, Decade Limited, and a few Padilla 1932 Oscuros that I'm letting rest for awhile.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro is now at the top of my list, as well. Although, I don't really think it's a "got-to-try" stick for me. I think I've pretty much tried every decent or "sought after" maduro out there.

Oh wait.... I forgot.... I still have yet to try the Caibaiguan Maduro. That's No. 1 on my hit list.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    lilwing88:
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro is now at the top of my list, as well. Although, I don't really think it's a "got-to-try" stick for me. I think I've pretty much tried every decent or "sought after" maduro out there.

Oh wait.... I forgot.... I still have yet to try the Caibaiguan Maduro. That's No. 1 on my hit list.
    Same
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I agree on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, also the Gurkha Doble Maduro is on my list too
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Last week's order for me was maduro madness. 6 blends I haven't had yet (5V "A", RP1990, Edge Maduro, SC Maduro, Oliva G Maduro, Cain Maduro) and a set of Nica Libre's since I loved the one I had a few weeks ago.

Out of all those the Edge Maduro is in my sights as next up (already burned a 5V "A" and loved it).
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    I've had 3 or 4 of the Triple Maduros. GREAT smoke, the robusto is a 2 hour smoke for me, very densely packed...advice...don't smoke it on an empty stomach! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Russ55:
    Hmm. I'm not as big a maduro fan as I once was, but I still do like them. I'm looking to try the Padron '26 Maduro. I still have a Patel Bros I need to smoke. Those are both at the top of my list. I'm just going to wait for a deal on the cinco vegas' to pop up. I'm sure they'll be good, but very mild.
    I've had a few Patel Bros, and IMO, they smoke great with a little age on them. I had a fresh one, about a month or 2 and it was ok, then smoked another one with about a year on it and it was almost a totally different smoke, I was blown away actually. Great smoke, I seriously gave some thought into buying a box of these.....but then the price went up on them!

"Long ashes my friends."

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    +1 I would definitely have to agree with the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    doromath:
    Last week's order for me was maduro madness. 6 blends I haven't had yet (5V "A", RP1990, Edge Maduro, SC Maduro, Oliva G Maduro, Cain Maduro) and a set of Nica Libre's since I loved the one I had a few weeks ago.

Out of all those the Edge Maduro is in my sights as next up (already burned a 5V "A" and loved it).
    I've had all of these, and they are all GREAT smokes. I think out of all of them, my favorite was probably..........well....I can't decide actually. It really depends on my mood...If I wanted something spicey I'd go with the Cain, something smooth and med bodied, go with the 90...full bodied The Edge...hard to compare since they are all different...and good

"Long ashes my friends."

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    I've had 3 or 4 of the Triple Maduros. GREAT smoke, the robusto is a 2 hour smoke for me, very densely packed...advice...don't smoke it on an empty stomach! ;)
    That's good advice. You may have just saved my life there.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    I think im going to smoke it on an empty stomach just because!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva G is up there, but I will have to try the 5 Vegas when they arrive.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm with everyone on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, but right next to that is a Kristoff Maduro. Just havent gotten to the b&m to buy one....heard theyre great!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm with everyone on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, but right next to that is a Kristoff Maduro. Just havent gotten to the b&m to buy one....heard theyre great!
    Kristoff Maduro is on the list for me as well. Hmm, definitely 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. I smoked another Padron 1964 Maduro last week (f-ing awesome cigar) and really want to get to the 1926 maduro. I don't have any, but they are on the list to purchase.
    JSaint:
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    You are either very, very brave...or very, very stupid ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Krieg:
    JSaint:
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    gotta be a little of both!!! i love the triple maduro, its one of my favorite cigars of all time, but i made the mistake once of smoking on an empty stomach....man it was a bad night
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Want to try a Hemingway maduro.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Yep me too
    acsamples79:
    Krieg:
    JSaint:
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    gotta be a little of both!!! i love the triple maduro, its one of my favorite cigars of all time, but i made the mistake once of smoking on an empty stomach....man it was a bad night
    LOL, i bet it was...first time I smoked it, I was a little woozy, and that was with a full stomach.

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Want to try a Hemingway maduro.
    +1 on this one. Those are hard to come by. PM me if you have a source.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    about to try a gurkha(go figure right) signature 101 maduro...
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Signature 101 is a Torano product, so that should turn out well =)
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    so, this makes me wonder where madurofan is??? Anyone seen him around in a while? I'm not normally a maduro smoker (besides the Diesel and RP 1990), but if I had to choose my next it would be the Decade Limited. I do LOVE the PA Broadleaf cigars.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Got a Camacho triple maduro when ljl destroyed me. Been trying to hold off smoking it for a while.

Poor things days are numbered though!