Home General Discussion
Options

Cain F tour

Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
Anyone check this out? Sam Leccia is going to be doing a tour for the Cain F, featuring a Cain F NUB (from what I hear). I'll be hitting one of the 3 days they'll be in NH. Probably Saturday at 2 guys, unless I can get that Fri night off from the gym, then I'll hit up Portsmouth with my girl for lunch or dinner and some cigars. It looks like it's starting up in August.

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Rob1110:
    Anyone check this out? Sam Leccia is going to be doing a tour for the Cain F, featuring a Cain F NUB (from what I hear). I'll be hitting one of the 3 days they'll be in NH. Probably Saturday at 2 guys, unless I can get that Fri night off from the gym, then I'll hit up Portsmouth with my girl for lunch or dinner and some cigars. It looks like it's starting up in August.
    It's been going on since May I believe. I know KCW went to one of the events. I posted here a few months ago the link and one of the stops was here in Ma. According to KCW, Sam didn't even show, and they had no samples, no Cain or Cain F Nubs, and not even any Cain. Said it was just the owner and the Oliva Rep. He was kinda bummed, and I was pissed I recommended it. Now, I know someone else went recently and met Sam, got a couple Cain F Nubs, and had a great time. Hopefully the one here in Ma was a fluke. I'd like to catch one of the stops.

edit*** found the link to the thread
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    ouch. That sucks. Either way, show or no show, I'll make a day of it and even if the event sucks, I'll grab a cigar, have a smoke and relax, then get dinner with my girl or take her shopping.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Rob1110:
    ouch. That sucks. Either way, show or no show, I'll make a day of it and even if the event sucks, I'll grab a cigar, have a smoke and relax, then get dinner with my girl or take her shopping.
    ***nevermind. i'll be moved by the time the tour comes back to the NE.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The tour comes in my area around October I believe, I will def be checking it out.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Yeah, I hit this and had a great time. I'd say call and see if Sam will be there first. If he is it's the real deal. He even rolled me a Cain F right there at the event.

Edit: Found my post too. Hope you have as much fun as I did!