Home General Discussion
Options

Another CCOM Customer Service Story

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
I continue to be amazed at the level of service provided by this company and it's employees. Had a MINOR shipping issue with my last order (IT issues it turns out), not really a big deal. Most customer service people (assuming you could even get a response from a human being) would just sluff it off or not care. Andy and Kelly are definatly not "most service people"! They took ownership of my satisfaction-even included a few really nice free cigars for my minor inconvenience. Many thanks to them! Well done.

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    We all have some really good stories about the superior service we get here that is why we do virtually all of our business here. Anymore I just find a deal I like anywhere out there and Ccom is willing to match it. I get great pricing and the satisfaction of knowing these guys are looking out for my order.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I hope they mess up my next order!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    fla-gypsy:
    We all have some really good stories about the superior service we get here that is why we do virtually all of our business here. Anymore I just find a deal I like anywhere out there and Ccom is willing to match it. I get great pricing and the satisfaction of knowing these guys are looking out for my order.

Did this today and it really struck me that usually when you see an advertised sale price, companies are good at finding ways around matching it. I didn't get any of that today, just a no problem response as always. The customer service I get here got me to bring them business I would usually have brought elsewhere. That's a win for Ccom and a win for me.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Guys. We really pride ourselves on our service.