Home General Discussion
Options

Must Read Story???????

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here's a little story about my lady friend Oli from Richmond VA. She and I are old friends that grew up in the city together but have always had exotic aspirations. We love to travel together and have visited places from the tame Connecticut to the exotic Cameroon. Well the other night while having a couple of mixed drinks, she is a master with the blender, and watching a great western "Gunfight at the OK Corral" we were trying to decide on what kind of adventure we wanted to do next. So after a couple of Oh's and a few Gee's and a lot of I Don't Knows, we decided to do some Elk hunting; like I said, we are both city folk so this will be an adventure to us.

Maybe some of you, that have read this far, are wondering why I put out this story here. Maybe it's not a story, maybe it is. Maybe it is an encrypted message to a BOTL that will be getting a BOMB soon. Maybe the story is made up of parts that include the BOTL or where the BOMB is going; maybe even what the BOMB contains. Maybe the whole story is about the BOMB........... Maybe not and it's just a story....................Can you figure it out?

The clock may be ticking........TICK........TOCK..........TICK..........TOCK...........

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The clock may be ticking........TICK........TOCK..........TICK..........TOCK...........
    ... or not...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Here's a little story about my lady friend Oli from Richmond VA. She and I are old friends that grew up in the city together but have always had exotic aspirations. We love to travel together and have visited places from the tame Connecticut to the exotic Cameroon. Well the other night while having a couple of mixed drinks, she is a master with the blender, and watching a great western "Gunfight at the OK Corral" we were trying to decide on what kind of adventure we wanted to do next. So after a couple of Oh's and a few Gee's and a lot of I Don't Knows, we decided to do some Elk hunting; like I said, we are both city folk so this will be an adventure to us.

Maybe some of you, that have read this far, are wondering why I put out this story here. Maybe it's not a story, maybe it is. Maybe it is an encrypted message to a BOTL that will be getting a BOMB soon. Maybe the story is made up of parts that include the BOTL or where the BOMB is going; maybe even what the BOMB contains. Maybe the whole story is about the BOMB........... Maybe not and it's just a story....................Can you figure it out?

I think I know who it is.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    bandyt09:

...nevermind....
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I definitely know who it is. EDITED so I don't give it away
  • Options
    nevermind
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I think I'm the only one who read this story and took it at face value :(
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    me too till I read all the responses lol
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    xmacro:
    me too till I read all the responses lol
    Yeah, i figured it out right away, but wish I hadn't posted it. I mean, he asked if anyone could figure it out! Then i decided it would be better for other people to figure it out themselves. Unfortunately, I'd been quoted... damn...
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    I definitely know who it is. EDITED so I don't give it away
    awesome. thanks.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Awesome Bandy!

I can definitely guess some of the cigars that might could (allegedly) be in that bomb. That is, if there is a bomb. Maybe.

Allegedly.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    doromath:
    Awesome Bandy!

I can definitely guess some of the cigars that might could (allegedly) be in that bomb. That is, if there is a bomb. Maybe.

Allegedly.
    Cigars? It is clear from his story that he will be sending Elk jerky and a Gun in this package.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Oliva Seri V Master Blends III Connecticut and Cameroon Wrappers SeriO and Seri G All things Oliva
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Not just a bomb, but a bomb with a lot of thought put into it. Nice work.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Oliva Seri V Master Blends III Connecticut and Cameroon Wrappers SeriO and Seri G All things Oliva
    Close...... I'm gonna go with Oliva O Connie, Oliva G Camaroon, and a Master Blends III. I didn't catch a V reference in there...... I could be wrong, though.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    This seems awesome. Wish I could decipher better lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I say more than one BOTL will be part of this story
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Looks like it landed today. Check out the Good Traders Thread.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    after reading this story again I felt like such a jackass for not pick up on this rofl. Thanks Todd your a badass BOTL!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Well I'm really going Elk hunting !!! Sounds fun !