Home General Discussion
Options

Andy's weekend deal

Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
Since Kelly is out today and I am in I have to put out a lil something special. This one is an oldie but a goodie and I actually helped to pick out the band on this cigar. I am running any 10 pack for $25 and any box of 20 Cu-avana Intenso in any size for $50. Really $2.50 a Stick for a great smoke you just can't say no unless your crazy or maybe if your married. Shipping on the deal is just $3.95. Please email me at adzikoski@cigar.com and I will hook you up.

Comments

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Anyone who hasn't tried the Intenso needs to! If you enjoy full flavored, full bodied cigars, it is a must for any humidor.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    ty Andrew
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I would but I got two boxes already. Toro and Torpedo.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    If this deal is still good, I have to mention that this is one of THE BEST cigars I have EVER HAD with coffee.

I wish I had the fundage to pull the trigger on this one...

• Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    SORRY I WAS OUT OF THE OFFICE SATURDAY GUYS!!! I promise my deal this coming Saturday will be a good one! Thanks guys!!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    SORRY I WAS OUT OF THE OFFICE SATURDAY GUYS!!! I promise my deal this coming Saturday will be a good one! Thanks guys!!
    You are forgiven lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    JSaint:
    kellyg:
    You are forgiven lol