Home Non Cigar Related

Moved in to our new house!

Well... some of you may remember me mentioning I was in the middle of a move across the country a few weeks back.

After a bit of a fiasco with our movers(delivery was 6 days late) we finally got into our house and got our stuff unloaded.

Now comes the long process of unpacking boxes and finding a place to put everything, but I have already picked out the spot for my humidor once I get it built, but that will probably have to wait until I can get my garage straightened out enough to get to my tools LOL!

If anyone is in the northern neck of Virginia give me a yell, and maybe we can burn a couple sticks together. Until then talk to you all later.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    congrats brother. hope you enjoy unpacking.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Congarts, and let see some progress photoes of the project as soon as you get going, i just moved so i know how you feel!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Moving sucks
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Hays:
    Moving sucks
    +1 just helped my girlfriends family move last weekend. Never again
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Congrats! We just put our house up for sale a week ago to move 20 minutes away and I'm not looking forward to it.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Congrats I just baught a house in november it was a steal but a fixer upper My wife wanted to do chrisrmas there so all hell broke loose trying to get it all done your lucky if you got to just move in
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    we are still working on getting everything unpacked, but I have to go to work tomorrow... the movers being so inefficient set us back a bit. I'm going to see if they will let me take the rest of the week to get everything in my house settled.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Enjoy!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    What, no pictures?!?!?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Welcome to Virginia!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    congratulations on the new home man , just moved into mine as well !
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    mrpillow:
    What, no pictures?!?!?
    I'll do even better
    Youtube video
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Congrats on the house and glad you got moved safely even though it wasn't soundly.