Home General Discussion
Options

Damaged Camacho Pre-Embargo

cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
I ordered 2 during March madnesss, went to open one the other day to smoke it and noticed the wrapper looked loose, turned it over and it was missing some and looked bent; kinda. I carefully put it back in the wrapper and am afraid to open the other one, lol...image

I've never had a complaint here, never have had anything to complain about. This just kinda bummed me out... I've been wanting to make a pipe and maybe this'll be good for that, lol...Sigh...

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Contact ccom and let them know. I had one that was damaged much less than that (the foot was crushed) and they replaced it no questions asked.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ouch! That would bum me out BIG TIME. You could smoke that thing around the corner, away from the wind.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Where's the PE? I just see a nice stockpile of opus x's....
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Rob1110:
    Contact ccom and let them know. I had one that was damaged much less than that (the foot was crushed) and they replaced it no questions asked.
    +1 I've had an occasional cigar get beat up - they'll take care of you.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Where's the PE? I just see a nice stockpile of opus x's....
    LOL, +1

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Give it a try and see if its smokeable. Either way give me a call to place your next order and I will make sure to take care of you.
  • Options
    Well I got an email from The Beard, and a replacement is on the way. Oh, the Opus X's are covering up a bunch of Anejos, lol.. Looking at that picture made me break out the glass cleaner too.
  • Options
    Got a replacement in yesterday, what great customer service! Like I said, I'd never had a complaint until that one cigar and it's been totally taken care of - Ccom deserves a round of applause...

*Round of applause*