Home Cigar 101

What is that flip top table ash can called?

At my local B&M (of which there are very few here in cigar-killer LA) they have a lot of antique type cigar decor. One thing I really dug was a table top cigar disposal. Basically, it is a flip top metal ash can that has a closing lid for cigar refuse. Not so much for ashing, but to store the spent nubs. Any idea what that's called and where I can get it? It has a long-ish handle as well.


Sign In or Register to comment.