Home General Discussion
Options

Rocky Patel Cigars?

Hey fellas....I have enjoyed a few of the Rocky Patel lines over the last 2 years now (Decade, Edge, Old World Reserve & Vintage lines) But has anyone tried the Rocky Patel Factory Overruns? They have them available from the Olde World Reserve & Decade lines? If so...how do they hold up?

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I suppose you mean "segundos" as they are referred to here at ccom. I have ordered a pack of 92's and they smoke and taste just like the 1sts. Just a blemish or discoloration here or there. If you don't mind smoking unbanded, comestic blemished cigars, then they're a great deal. I have also tried the OWRs 2nds, also a great smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I smoke segundos from RP vintage almost exclusively, its a hell of a deal and theres nothing wrong with the cigars, just funny coloring.
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Thanks fellas....i have smoked the Perdomo ESV Seconds and the Aurora Seconds...and so far they taste just like the regular's...minus the bands and some sun spotting on the wrapper. But they...for 1/2 or 1/2 of the price....you cant go wrong!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I always keep a bundle of the RP Fusion 2nd Torpedo on hand. I just had one last night. I can't tell the difference. In fact, I just bought some churchills and liked the profile of the 2nds better. I know this comes from the shape but the 2nd was better in my eyes.