Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Sonic

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
This is way out in left field, but I want to play the original sonic the hedgehog game. I used to love it, but havent played it in years.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Sonic was the s*&T
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sonic was the s.h.i.t. I've played all the Sonic games on the Genesis. I've never been able to beat the first one though :(
  • Options
    I pawned a sega not long after my wife and I moved. We didnt play it anymore. now i want it back. had mortal kombat with it.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    I pawned a sega not long after my wife and I moved. We didnt play it anymore. now i want it back. had mortal kombat with it.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Ive gotta Sega I would trade for lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I don't know if you have them out by you, but here we have Slackers and they sell old nostalgia gaming stuff. I been meaning to pick up an old SNES to play. I moved about 3 years ago and somehow lost mine.
  • Options
    I hate moving. It seems that you always lose something. we lost a kitchen table chair. no idea how that happened.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    You could download an emulator.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    They have the best Cherry Limeade.
  • Options
    hahaha. and foot long coneys too.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    http://vimm.net/

It has emmulators and just about every game imaginable for all the old systems, all for free. Awesome site. I picked up a playstation style controler with a USB plug for pretty short money and it was compatible. You can also save your games at any point, which is huge.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Speaking of emulator, I got one for SNES on my phone and it is awesome. The buttons overlay right on the screen and it works great. Have been playing FF3 a lot recently, such a classic game for rpg fans.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Speaking of emulator, I got one for SNES on my phone and it is awesome. The buttons overlay right on the screen and it works great. Have been playing FF3 a lot recently, such a classic game for rpg fans.
    FF7 was so way better if not the best of the series. Even though it was not really full on RPG FF tatics was also my other fav.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    zoom6zoom:
    They have the best Cherry Limeade.
    +1....
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    I still have all the sonic games on one CD for PS2, i love it.
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    roland_7707:
    Love MK too, all of them,except the last one was not my favourite but still good!