Home Cigar 101
Options

Gurka empier IV

jship079jship079 Posts: 621
Ok this is not just a joke because of the discission a couple of us were having on flavor profiles. I must say I was going through my pre-light ritual and sniffing the foot and Wam!! Petting Zoo yeah thats right Petting Zoo WTF I guss it could pass as real earthy or something like that but if we our going off of trigger descriptiors it was for sure farm animal. I still smoked it and it was a "Earthy" smoke with subtle sweet and spice not bad not great either.

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jship079:
    Ok this is not just a joke because of the discission a couple of us were having on flavor profiles. I must say I was going through my pre-light ritual and sniffing the foot and Wam!! Petting Zoo yeah thats right Petting Zoo WTF I guss it could pass as real earthy or something like that but if we our going off of trigger descriptiors it was for sure farm animal. I still smoked it and it was a "Earthy" smoke with subtle sweet and spice not bad not great either.
    That pre-light aroma is normally referred to as barnyard. Definitely a great aroma to get.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    jship079:
    That pre-light aroma is normally referred to as barnyard. Definitely a great aroma to get.
    Are you **** with me Doc I guss I am kinda seeing what you guys are getting at with that kind of stuff LOL
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jship079:
    docbp87:
    jship079:
    Are you **** with me Doc I guss I am kinda seeing what you guys are getting at with that kind of stuff LOL
    Not kidding at all. I love barnyard aromas.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    jship079:
    docbp87:
    jship079:
    Not kidding at all. I love barnyard aromas.
    Why is animal ass a good thing in cigars or is that just something else that like all thing in cigars is just subjective. But I must admit it was almost favorable