Home Cigar 101
Options

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Culebra

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
I just got 3 coffins and am just wondering if anyone has tried these yet lol. When I saw them I was definitely interesed in the vitola and since its SCCC I had to get em.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    image heres a general pic of the Culebra.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I've never been really interested in Culebras, since I smoke alone 99% of the time, and would only want to smoke a Culebra with two other leaf lovers. SCCC seems like a good smoke for a culebra though.
  • Options
    Yea I smoke alone most of the time as well. Ill probably hold onto 2 of them until the IL guys decide to Herf.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I am wondering how you smoke that thing? I know you take them apart to share, but what does it look like when you take it apart? wouldn't the individual cigars still be in a cork screw shape? Whats the benefit of having them togethor other than its orginal purpose, to steal more cigars? I think they are cool looking, but it doesn't seem like something I would want to smoke and a un-useful exercise for modern smoking. Enlighten me!!!
  • Options
    ironhorse:
    I am wondering how you smoke that thing? I know you take them apart to share, but what does it look like when you take it apart? wouldn't the individual cigars still be in a cork screw shape? Whats the benefit of having them togethor other than its orginal purpose, to steal more cigars? I think they are cool looking, but it doesn't seem like something I would want to smoke and a un-useful exercise for modern smoking. Enlighten me!!!
    I believe the original purpose of these were because the factories would allow the rollers to smoke 1 cigar a day. So the culebra was invented. And you are right you can take it apart but you can also leave them together. It all depends on if you want to brag that you smoked 3 cigars at once or shared with two friends lol.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey jsaint...my house and humidors would love to get one of those coffins lol...jk
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey jsaint...my house and humidors would love to get one of those coffins lol...jk
    lol im sure! You damned begger! lol maybe ill send one out who knows! Maybe a lottery will be held in the near future.....hmmmm lol.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Looks really awesome. Nice find!
  • Options
    This is the 2nd SCCC Misfit that I have picked up. The first being the 'A'. Damn thing is 9 inches long and burned perfectly all the way to the nub!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    This is the 2nd SCCC Misfit that I have picked up. The first being the 'A'. Damn thing is 9 inches long and burned perfectly all the way to the nub!
    I envy you for having the time to burn a 9" cigar.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    JSaint:
    That burn time all depends if it is an actual 9 inches or *ahem* "9 inches" image
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    sightunseen:
    JSaint:
    That burn time all depends if it is an actual 9 inches or *ahem* "9 inches" image
    lol wow
  • Options
    that would be fun....a lottery or something...and im not a begger...i just know what i want...
  • Options
    lol ill let ya know when I decide on somethin. I will also keep a lookout on where I got them from for more of the 'A' and Culebras. I mean ya you get get em here from CCOM I just dont know what their prices are.
  • Options
    Ok if anyone is interested in the SCCC 'A's check out cbid.
  • Options
    i recently bought a coffin, im expecting it in on monday......it looks pretty damn cool.....if we both got together and smoked them, we can start a trend....the CULEBRAS...lol....im gonna smoke it next weekend..ill let you know my experience.....
  • Options
    lol awesome. whered you get yours from?
  • Options
    image Just got em today.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Niiice. Let us know how they smoke.
  • Options
    Will do. Some of them have chips at the bends. Not going to complain because Im sure thats normal.
  • Options
    i got mine from cigarbid.com i love the look.....so different.....do we smoke it all at once...or do we share....hmmm..dont know playa.....what do you think
  • Options
    You have the choice of splitting it up or smoking it all at once. either way its gonna be cool lol.
  • Options
    those are awesome looking! lol....but i dont know...i just smoked a sol cubana for my first time and instantly got the flu afterwards the same night...mmm...coincedence? lol
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    those are awesome looking! lol....but i dont know...i just smoked a sol cubana for my first time and instantly got the flu afterwards the same night...mmm...coincedence? lol
    lol i doubt it. Ive had multiple SCCC. Love em.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    So I read this and I thought I would totally do it... I smoked a Medusa Culebra... all 3 still braided and everything. It was awesome!! I'm posting a link in the ratings and reviews!!

CULEBRA BADGE!!
  • Options
    Awesome cant wait to read it mate.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dopeness I'm going to do that now...