Home General Discussion

in wall humi nearly complete-best option to humidify

ok, my fil is wrapping up my humi. its 24 in wide x 4ft long x 12 deep. 2 questions 1. best way to season my baby 2. which humidification unit talk to me guys

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    use some humi beads...or a cigar oasis wiht sum fans in there to circulate it i think would work
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'd go with BOVEDA for seasoning and for humidification I'd definitely go with an oasis and I'd use a fan placed somewhere to circulate the humidity. Heartfelt has a great site with many options to look into.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    thx guys. i'll look at the oasis. SO A FEW BAGS OF BEADS AND THE OASIS AND FAN, CORRECT??
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    heartfelt is really really overpriced for beads. Oder from here for conservagel beads. They are fantastic - a bunch of guys here have them and love them, including myself. Order two half-pound pouches, and you get two little mesh bags for free.

Oh, and yes, oasis, a little fan, and a pound or two of beads should definitely do it.
    awesome. thx tat
    guys, o0k for initial seasoning should i put a few bowls of distilled water in the slowly season or just put my beads and oasis in. and how long a few weeks? i want it perfect. oh yes, shes going in today