Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hit by The Saw

So... I was hit yesterday by Jigsaw. Some of you might have noticed I sent some packages on his behalf. He had me do his mailing to protect his identity. I wasn't in it for sticks or anything, but yesterday he hit me with a nice little package as a "Thank You". I got a RP 1990, CAO CX2, Oliva G Maddy, and a CCOM Brazilian. I posted this as a thread because I am wondering if anybody else was hit on the sidelines? I have a feeling it won't be just the boxes...

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Good sticks, I know you bombed me with a CAO Brazilian. I am sure gonna look forward to that cigar since I liked the Ccom Brazilian so much.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    hmmm. i wonder how you knew that stan? maybe because YOU sent the packages :D Jiggy sent me a La Aurora 107, CCOM Brazilian Label, RP Vintage 1990, and a Nica Libre for my "sacrifice". Thanks jigglypuff!!
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    hmmm. i wonder how you knew that stan? maybe because YOU sent the packages :D Jiggy sent me a La Aurora 107, CCOM Brazilian Label, RP Vintage 1990, and a Nica Libre for my "sacrifice". Thanks jigglypuff!!
    Hahahaha - u r right! I did all the mailing but didn't know what's inside... Jigglypuff? LMFAO!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I wish i could "digg" this, just for the word "Jigglypuff".

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    jigglypuff. rofl.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    And a new word is created! Jigglypuff is one fine BORK.
  • Options
    Sneaky sneaky ....