Comments

• Options
    30 days left to defile youself
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HA!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Just remember to be patient it's way more stressful on you're bride than you probably. So when she yells about nonsense not being perfect just reassure her lol.
  • Options
    haha... you just described the last 18 months...we've been engaged since November 2008 so it's been a long haul...
  • Options
    you poor ***.... mine was 6 months and on three different occasions I stood on a stool and carved Wes was here in a beam.
  • Options
    you sound like Brooks... I'm glad you didn't do it... I don't think I got that close, but i had my moments...
  • Options
    I can't help but throw out shawshank references every now and then all time best move ever.
  • Options
    the shank! great movie. Good luck getting married man!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    RUN
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wow, good luck, man! Hope you don't shoot her before the wedding. :)
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Another proof that it doesnt matter how good of a life people live, eventually they get married,CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    TatuajeVI:
    Wow, good luck, man! Hope you don't shoot her before the wedding. :)
    Also hope you don't shoot her after the wedding. Good luck man. Getting married was the best thing I have ever done. Not the easiest, but best.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Marriage is a wonderful thing. I should know, I'm on my third!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    exactly one month from today I'll be getting married... one freakin month
    All I will say is... place a large order for some sticks before the "DAY", cause after that it becomes a matter of do "WE" want to order any new sticks today? LMAO

Just pullin' your chain Rob. I have been married to the same girl I met when we were both 17 and we have been married for 25+ years and together for over 30.

Or course she enjoys the occassional stick as well. :) Congratulations Robby and to your new partner.