Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fallout New Vegas

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Whos buying this? Anyone getting the collectors edition and where from? I went to Gamestop today and put mine on pre-order. I loved the Fallout 3 and can not wait for this in October.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I think Fallout 3 is an awesome game but I can't get into it. I love playing through the begining but once I leave the vault and go to megaton I'm so overwhelmed with things to do I turn it off or go postal on everyone.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the collector's from Gamestop kinda need to start paying on it instead of buying cigars...
  • Options
    lol yea i know what you mean. I just got a bill for cigars that was higher than I thought ugh lol. Either way the collectors edition will be worth it lol.
  • Options
    Gentleman:
    I think Fallout 3 is an awesome game but I can't get into it. I love playing through the begining but once I leave the vault and go to megaton I'm so overwhelmed with things to do I turn it off or go postal on everyone.
    This game takes a lot of time lol. Its a great game and a HUGE map. I loved every minute I played and have liked a lot of Bethesdas games like Oblivion and Morrowind.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    between my 2 saves I have about 300 hours on Fallout 3 granted my second game I kinda forgot to turn off my xbox the other day but that would still make my current adventure 75-ish hours
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    between my 2 saves I have about 300 hours on Fallout 3 granted my second game I kinda forgot to turn off my xbox the other day but that would still make my current adventure 75-ish hours
    haha nice. Im not sure how many hours I put into it but I know I put a good amount into them. Everytime a DLC came out I had it that day. I loved how open the world was. It was crazy.