Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Gurkha Legend

docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
Interesting twist for Gurkha if you ask me. Full review with pictures and what not on the blog HERE

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    hey doc just wondering if you had any floral flavors in yours? i had one a few days ago and it tasted as if i had a rose in my mouth. I'm kind of worried that the rest of the box will taste that way.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    hey doc just wondering if you had any floral flavors in yours? i had one a few days ago and it tasted as if i had a rose in my mouth. I'm kind of worried that the rest of the box will taste that way.
    Not that I can think of. There was a fruitiness in the final third, slightly citrusy with a spice element to it as well, like clove or nutmeg... but nothing floral. I personally enjoy floral notes in cigars, so I wish it had featured some.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    Not that I can think of. There was a fruitiness in the final third, slightly citrusy with a spice element to it as well, like clove or nutmeg... but nothing floral. I personally enjoy floral notes in cigars, so I wish it had featured some.
    ok so now im 2 for 2 with a floral taste. i think i will send you a stick just to see if its only my Palate.