Home Cigar 101
Options

Humidor Selection Help

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Ok gents I have a dilemma on my hands. I found this deal and cant stop thinking about it lol. I probably wont get it until I can land a full time job but I am just wondering what you guys thought about it. Heres the link: http://www.cheaphumidors.com/HUM-LDCAB.html
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i think the back corners will be hard to reach.

perfect for aging (forgetting) a cigar for a long time.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dealt with them before. My wife got me a 200 count with a drawer for Christmas a year ago and I bought an "imperfect" after that.

Both are excellent quality and I can't even find the imperfection. They are very easy to deal with. Good luck and enjoy filling it.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I hope when I am ready to buy this they still have it in stock. Being broke blows haha.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    I hope when I am ready to buy this they still have it in stock. Being broke blows haha.
    Isn't that the irony of getting something of that size? I found one similar but a little more expensive and once I got that and the hymdification system together I wouldn't have any money left over to actually but anything in it!

I decided to pass until I have enough saved up to get the cabinet and a few boxes in there so it looks less depressing.