Home General Discussion

Saturday Deal 8-7-10

The email was sent out. E-mail me if you didn't get it and want to be on the list. ( KGraffin@cigar.com) Good cigar, a lot of people have gotten them and I've heard nothing but good feedback :)

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Good choice on that one. Is that a shipped price? Also, do all 5 have to be the same size?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Great one Kelly, Im in for 2. Ill give you a call in a few!
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Russ55:
    Good choice on that one. Is that a shipped price? Also, do all 5 have to be the same size?
    Any 5, can be all one size or different
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    email sent
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I'm in for a couple of these and a fiver of the Reposado's
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Gread deal guys.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    I'm in for ten and Xikar cutter!
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Thanks guys! I guess I should tell you all now that I will be on Vaca next weekend so I wont have a Saturday deal but I'm sure Andy will be doing one.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks for the great deal Kelly! I bit, now to figure out where I'm going to put them.......lol
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    I'm in for 1
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kellyg:
    Thanks guys! I guess I should tell you all now that I will be on Vaca next weekend so I wont have a Saturday deal but I'm sure Andy will be doing one.
    Vacation denied. Sorry Kelly. We are too addicted to your deals to let you leave Yeah... we're going to need u to come in on Sunday too...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks for the great deal Kelly! I bit, now to figure out where I'm going to put them.......lol
    don't worry about storing em. Just smoke em all OTT. Problem solved.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    kellyg:
    Vacation denied. Sorry Kelly. We are too addicted to your deals to let you leave Yeah... we're going to need u to come in on Sunday too...
    Ummmm Yeah, Kelly, Saturday starts at regular time so, just wanted make sure that you knew that. By the way, we need to talk to your TPS reports after your meeting with Bob and Bob...............
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cholmes8310:
    ENFIDL:
    don't worry about storing em. Just smoke em all OTT. Problem solved.
    Tu shea! I like your style Cholmes! lol
  • Can someone pm me the deal? I never got my email and Kelly's out by now.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    pm sent
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Hey Kelly - if I call you tomorrow, can I still work out getting this deal from ya? I was camping this weekend -.-
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    Hey Kelly - if I call you tomorrow, can I still work out getting this deal from ya? I was camping this weekend -.-
    Im sure you can bro.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky