Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CAO Gold Maduro

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
wow... what a let down this was... granted, i didn't expect much, but man... I love the CAO line for the most part but, I can't mince words here... this stick was probably the worst cigar I've had this year...

Bad flavors, bad burn... the construction and draw were fine, but that was not enough for me... it is not on my purchase list...

rant complete

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    wow... what a let down this was... granted, i didn't expect much, but man... I love the CAO line for the most part but, I can't mince words here... this stick was probably the worst cigar I've had this year...

Bad flavors, bad burn... the construction and draw were fine, but that was not enough for me... it is not on my purchase list...

rant complete
    Yeah, I had the same experience with the one I had. A churchill. I have another buried in the coolerdor for one day when I forget how this one tasted. LOL
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Careful fellas, last time I saw somebody post they didn't like this one, I bombed them a few. I do find that this stick seems to do better on less rest. I give it a thumbs up, though I have moved on since it was one of my favs. I do still enjoy these.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yeah, hahaha I got that bomb. And I have to say with a vanilla cappuccino it's not too bad.