Home General Discussion

first anniversary

My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary today.  Last night we sat by our backyard fire pit and I enjoyed a Partagas Black Label and a Cohiba Red Dot.  While the Partagas was very good, the Cohiba was excellent.  Hopefully there will be time for a smoke today, we are busy getting our house ready to put on the market.  Any suggestions for todays cigar? 

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several of the cigar makers have anniversary editions. One of them would be appropriate. Congrats!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations on your first year. Don't know what you have on hand, but like yankeeman said. Anything anniversary...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Thats a pretty good Idea. Maybe go with an anejos or something real premium.......

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The Perdomo 10th Anniv. Champagne is a relatively cheap cigar, but very nice, mild and smooth IMO

But you may just wanna smoke another Cohiba Red Dot - the tubo's are one of my personal favorites
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congradulations on the milestone. here is to many more.
    One God, One Truth
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bobd:
    My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary today.  Last night we sat by our backyard fire pit and I enjoyed a Partagas Black Label and a Cohiba Red Dot.  While the Partagas was very good, the Cohiba was excellent.  Hopefully there will be time for a smoke today, we are busy getting our house ready to put on the market.  Any suggestions for todays cigar? 
    .. for a second there I thought you were talking about your one year anniversary with us here at Cigar.com. That happened recently too. So cograts on both events.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Congratulations and enjoy the rest of the journey you two have decided to take on.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff Aniversario

of course
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Of course, I would always go with either a 1926 or 1964 Padron Anniv ;) and happy anniversary. My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th this December...and I have no clue what to get her.

"Long ashes my friends."