Home Non Cigar Related

Bicycle Awesomeness

If this video doesn't just make your jaw drop, you might need to check your pulse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

Comments

• LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    That's amazing. Impossible to watch without a big ***-eating grin
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Wow. That was some awesome ****.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    That was pretty tight. Great song too.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    easily the most amazing thing i've ever seen done on a bike! wow... the backflip from the tree and the trick immediately following where he got stuck between the wall and the bike rack, and then hopped the next two was ridiculous.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    easily the most amazing thing i've ever seen done on a bike! wow... the backflip from the tree and the trick immediately following where he got stuck between the wall and the bike rack, and then hopped the next two was ridiculous.
    Just watched that with the wife and said the tree backflip was the best trick I had ever seen but then he did that bike rack trick and I had to change my mind. Wow
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    trials guys do some of the sicks stuff. if you like that kinda stuff there is a bunch of movies out of riders doing this stuff. i gotta watch a couple guys shoot a video years back on some local mountain trails. watching them do tricks in person is truly awesome. check out " third down" in that movie team ellsworth travels the world riding amazing crap.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    That was intense. It's honestly hard to believe it was actually happening, like, that intense. Wow!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    GadwinDuil:
    That was intense. It's honestly hard to believe it was actually happening, like, that intense. Wow!
    All the way.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    WHOA! that was amazing!

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Indeed...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    That was seriously some epic awesomeness... Can you just imagine that guy walking up to some kids rockin their bikes around in the park practicing tricks, and then totally busting that stuff out? They'd probably be standing there completely dumbfounded - I know I sure would. Cool video bro!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨