Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Saw IV - JSaint VS surfingzeeko (Complete - Packages received)

Many are so ungrateful for the fine cigars that they have. But not you two. Not after I'm done with both of you. Renaissance_Man is finished. However, my job is not yet complete. This time, it will be a little different. This time, my victims will not be random. This time, I won't lie to you. Or maybe I will. Both of you are relatively new to these forums and yet the both of you have outstanding reputations in this community...and both of you have that ridiculous Clint Eastwood avatar. Within a few days, the game will begin as I coordinate with a trusted BOTL. Don't go anywhere...

I want to play a game...

Comments

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    Uh, Oh. I knew those avatars were gonna' get you one day...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I can say I didn't expect the game to pick back up this fast
  • I go outside to smoke a cigar, come back an hour and a half later, and find this waiting for me. I am so amped, and scared at the same time lol.
  • Wait, VS? not Jsaint AND surfingzeeko? uhhh....crap
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    Wait, VS? not Jsaint AND surfingzeeko? uhhh....crap
    Ya this can't be good lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Giggity Giggity Giggity!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    LOL, awesome

"Long ashes my friends."

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I love this game.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Just when I thought this was over...
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    sightunseen:
    Just when you thought it was safe to enjoy a cigar again....
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    sightunseen:
    After witnessing the carnage, I don't think I will ever feel safe again.
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    I just heard on the news that a swisher sweet truck was robbed of it's cargo, I wonder if it has anything to do with this!
    lol oh gawd no!
  • JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    JSaint:
    surfingzeeko:
    Haha. Typo. It's supposed to be AND. Though there will be plenty of opportunities to butt heads with each other.
  • Jigsaw:
    JSaint:
    surfingzeeko:
    Haha. Typo. It's supposed to be AND. Though there will be plenty of opportunities to butt heads with each other.
    ah alright lol now I feel a LITTLE better
    JSaint, or Jason. You don't know me, but I know you. You have a good reputation here on these forums and you are known as a BOTL in good standing. But how far will you go before you turn your back on them? I have a box that will be sent to either you or surfingzeeko by my contact. However, I require a sacrifice from you. You must acquire a White Owl or Phillie Blunt and smoke it or the cigars I have in mind will be trashed by my contact. Pictures and a review are mandatory. Will you sacrifice your palate or sacrifice the potential prize to the local landfill? The choice is yours.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Jigsaw:
    JSaint, or Jason. You don't know me, but I know you. You have a good reputation here on these forums and you are known as a BOTL in good standing. But how far will you go before you turn your back on them? I have a box that will be sent to either you or surfingzeeko by my contact. However, I require a sacrifice from you. You must acquire a White Owl or Phillie Blunt and smoke it or the cigars I have in mind will be trashed by my contact. Pictures and a review are mandatory. Will you sacrifice your palate or sacrifice the potential prize to the local landfill? The choice is yours.
    oh damn...I don't wish this fate on anyone....

"Long ashes my friends."

• And I just get to sit back? Nice.
    Wow...this sucks because I just smoked a gar today lol. Atleast I had a great cigar before destorying my remaining taste buds. Looks like I will be stopping at a nearby gas station for a horrible phillie. Wish me luck my brothers.
  • Good luck man. Sorry it ended up this way, I thought for sure I would be doing the dirty work.
    Its no problem Zeek. Anything to help out a brother. =p.
  • I've decided you won't smoke it alone. I'll pick up a white owl or phillie tonight too, and destroy my taste buds as well. not fair you suffer alone for OUR prize.
  • unless jigsaw already has plans for me...?
    surfingzeeko:
    unless jigsaw already has plans for me...?
    Oh yes. I do have plans for you. And I promise you...you won't like it. This is only the beginning portion.
    surfingzeeko:
    Then dont detroy your palate yet lol. Now a question Jigsaw do I have to buy a 5pk or can I get away with just buying one blunt.
  • Jigsaw:
    surfingzeeko:
    Oh yes. I do have plans for you. And I promise you...you won't like it. This is only the beginning portion.
    Fantastic. Nevermind then, I'll wait like a good little boy for my doom.
    I will definitely wait before I buy my Phillie for the confirmation from Jigsaw lol.
    JSaint:
    I will definitely wait before I buy my Phillie for the confirmation from Jigsaw lol.
    Buy whatever you want. I only require that you smoke one.
    Jigsaw:
    JSaint:
    Buy whatever you want. I only require that you smoke one.
    Ok I wont break the bank on a 5pk for 4 phillies that I will not smoke lol.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    sightunseen:
    Hahaha - yeah boys! The legacy continues! This sounds very exciting!