Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Vengeance Series '98 Robusto

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
This is my first introduction to Exclusive Cigars, who are the makers of Kristoff. I must say I was very impressed with this stick. The sweet nutty flavors made it the perfect dessert smoke after my meal. Construction was also fantastic, with no need for any touch-ups. Has anyone else tried this cigar? Full review is at wbfiller.com.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    sightunseen:
    This is my first introduction to Exclusive Cigars, who are the makers of Kristoff. I must say I was very impressed with this stick. The sweet nutty flavors made it the perfect dessert smoke after my meal. Construction was also fantastic, with no need for any touch-ups. Has anyone else tried this cigar? Full review is at wbfiller.com.
    Sounds tasty. What vitola?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    Sounds tasty. What vitola?
    It was a robusto (5.5 x 50).
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    I have had a couple of the 6X60's.The first had some uneven burn issues and a flaky ash.But that didn't stop me from having a second.Also comes in a Maduro.I think I'll give that one a try next.Good smoke.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Nice. As I told you over PM, I grabbed the same Kristoff/Vengeance sampler with our LFD split. How long did you rest this one before you lit her up? I'm getting antsy to try the different Kristoff blends....
  • Options
    Let's see...I think they were resting for about two months. I had kind of forgotten about them so it worked out for me. I just had the Vengeance Ligero Maduro last night and I'm writing up the review for it now.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sweet. I like the idea of a series of kristoff reviews.
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm the kind of person that likes to do things in themes, so the Kristoff series is perfect. I need to find their Britannia cigars, though. My Google-fu has turned up nothing.