Home General Discussion

anyone else sick?

dying in bed all day and all night....feeling horrible...i hate the flu or whatever it is

Comments

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I was for about a week, still getting over the lingering effects of it. It was one of the worst colds I've had in many years. Hope you get better soon :^)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The wife is wicked sick ....... I feel bad watching her go through the cold sweats then be burning up 2 minutes later
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I got a gnarly cold. I got back from vacation, with a nice set of samples at my door, and bam, can't smoke any of them. Really sucks. But, I think I'll make my comeback today.
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    I'm sick of this heat! It's even too dang hot to smok....I mean enjoy a cigar.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm coming down with something too. Woke up this morning with a sore throat and started coughing.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm getting pretty sick....

Sick of all this whining! Stiffen up that lip gentlemen! We are what little boys aspire to be! Cigar Enthusiasts!

;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:

Sick of all this whining! Stiffen up that lip gentlemen! We are what little boys aspire to be! Cigar Enthusiasts!

;-)

what he said!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hays:

;-)
    I'm with you Hays... I haven't been sick in 15 years. Seriously, I must be immune to everything.