Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Liga Privada 9

Im just curious...is it truly worth the hype? I ask because ive seen this story play out before where people give a certain blend its own 15 minutes..or days..of fame before moving on when it wasnt incredible to begin with. Anyways, just wondering what the thoughts are on it.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    its a good smoke.

some say they arent worth the price, i feel that they are. its the best thing Drew Estates has ever done.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I agree with kuzi. It's a good smoke that lives up to its hype. I did a review of it here:

http://wbfiller.com/liga-privada-no-9-robusto-cigar-review-by-tony-yan/
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    And I reviewed it here on Betasynn's site. He was looking for a guest reviewer, so I thought I'd try my hand at it. Feel free to tell me if it sucked too. My first ever real review, so any feedback is welcome..

http://ubicigar.com/2010/08/10/guest-cigar-review-liga-privada-9/
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    The first couple I had were just ok, but the last one I had was awesome. Call Jeff Jackson and ask him to hook you up on a couple. I paid a lot less than retail price!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am taking a 5 pack of these on a trip this weekend to share with some friends, I hope these are the bomb.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Had my first just a few days ago. It was great! Out of 3 different "high end" cigars I tried that week, only the Liga Privada 9 lived up to the hype.

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I just bought 2 last week from my local B&M. Have them resting in the humi. I cant wait to try one as I've heard nothing great things about this. How long should I let it sit before lighting one up?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive had them fresh and been happy.

ive smoked one that had a year on it and been even happier.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    point taken. thanks!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Looking to get some 9s and T52s in the next few weeks.