Home General Discussion

Brickhouse Event.

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Anyone have a Brickhouse Event coming up near them? Anyone interested in the Brickhouse 'gar?
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    as a matter of fact my hometown B&M, Bacca Cigar in Champaign, IL is having a brickhouse event, should be a good one, which I could go, I'd love to try the Brickhouse!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Mine is having a buy 3 get 1 free sale on the day of the event. hope i can make it in time because i know i will be working.
  • I love Brickhouse, cheap and amazing. If you're a fan of Nic cigars this puro is the one for you.
    TheDrifter:
    I love Brickhouse, cheap and amazing. If you're a fan of Nic cigars this puro is the one for you.
    +1
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had my first Brickhouse while I was on vacation, I thought it was very good and decently priced
    At my B&M they all run about 5.99.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    a b&m in nh told me they were rated their cigar of the yr last yr so i bought some, not bad but in the middle had a very rank smoke for about three four puffs, then flavor came back letting a few more i bought rest and I'll recheck.
    Ok well Im hitting this up tomorrow after work. If anyone wants to come out its in Machesney Park, IL at 5pm OR if anyone wants me to grab em a few sticks let me know.