Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Reds-Cards Brawl

Anybody else think Cueto is the biggest cun+ on the face of the planet?!?! So what, you were being pushed against a net, so was everyone else!! That doesn't mean you can kick people in the face with your METAL SPIKES. That other guy (his name escapes me) could have DIED. That *** needs to learn how to fight without clearing people in the face!!!

Comments

• Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    As a St. Louisan and Cardinals fan, I do. Jason LaRue is the catcher who is now on the DL because of it. He also kicked our ace Chris Carpenter in the back twice.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yea hes a puss for doing that. But Carpenter is the one who should get smacked around a bit. He talks a little too much and does whine about everything. Love it though! Hope they are both in the playoffs!!!
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    zeebra:
    Yea hes a puss for doing that. But Carpenter is the one who should get smacked around a bit. He talks a little too much and does whine about everything. Love it though! Hope they are both in the playoffs!!!
    Carpenter didn't call every player on another team "little ****" ;)

I personally think Cincinatti is a lot like the Brewers were a few years back. They look great during the season, and they believe they are the best. However, they lack in certain small tools and experience and have trouble sealing the deal. for this reason I believe SF is going to be the NL wild card team.