Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Double Happiness

Has anyone tried any of these sticks from this sampler?

I purchased a couple of boxes from an e-mail offer from TimB and am intrigued to see what some of these sticks taste like in this smaller ring gauge?

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Ive wanted to try some of them but didnt want to buy the whole thing for a select few I know I wouldnt want.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I've only had one, the G2, so my experience is extremely limited; that said, the one I smoked had a really tight draw. I'm not sure if it was because of the size, or if I just got a bad plug in it, but I was a pain to smoke. I laid it down after I was an inch in due to the difficult draw
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    xmacro:
    I've only had one, the G2, so my experience is extremely limited; that said, the one I smoked had a really tight draw. I'm not sure if it was because of the size, or if I just got a bad plug in it, but I was a pain to smoke. I laid it down after I was an inch in due to the difficult draw
    So far the only DH I've had was also the G2 and it was very good. I'm not sure exactly how much rest it had, but it was probably a few months in the humi and out of the celo. The draw was perfect and it smoked perfectly for 2+ hours. Flavor wise, I liked it. It's a solid mild smoke IMO.