Home Ratings & Reviews

AJ's new cigar...San Lotano

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
So the word on the street is that AJ's factory is coming out with a new cigar...has anyone tried this cigar yet?? Maybe Alex will get his hands on a few at the trade show...

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Hey, Krieg, in case you didn't catch this:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/138102.aspx
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sweet, thanks

"Long ashes my friends."

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    the first shipment is due to land in Miami next week. I smoked some at the show and all I can say is..... "oh dear" It was amazing, best new cigar at the entire show by leaps and bounds. Great quality and reasonable price. The Habano has a nice full body and complex flavor, the maduro rocked too and the connecticut was good, but not my cup of tea but I am sure it would be right down someone elses alley that likes milder stuff. The maduro was more of a medium body with a rich flavor. Guys who like padron anniversary maduros may very well never smoke a padron again after smoking one of these. That was the most consistent feedback I got about the maduro from others that smoked it... "tastes like a PAM... only better"
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    so is it safe to say that Tim will hit us up with a great deal on these directly after you get them? please...
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yea, they sound great!

Can you give us a heads up on retail pricing for now or what you think they will be sold for? Not ccom pricing as I know they will be less....right? Just so I can save for these.

Thanks Alex!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a bunch of them from the man himself and you guys are going to love these.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I'll take 87 of them.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I want some :( I are huge AJ ho.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I got a bunch of them from the man himself and you guys are going to love these.
    Hey you should share you SOB! =p.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have sent some out. I might hoard the few I have left. IDK yet. I have a bunch of stuff to organize and I need to create a plan for reviewing new stuff. I plan on sharing some stuff but have to figure it all out first.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I already have sent some out. I might hoard the few I have left. IDK yet. I have a bunch of stuff to organize and I need to create a plan for reviewing new stuff. I plan on sharing some stuff but have to figure it all out first.
    lol its cool I was just messin.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wonder if we will see a daily deal on these?

"Long ashes my friends."

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Here's hoping Kelly is paying attention!! I'd love to try the maduro or the connecticut :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    How bout a 9 stick sampler kelly... just saying.