Home General Discussion

Saturday Special

Aj Fernandez is my favorite guys in the industry right now. He produces some of the best stuff out there. One of my favorites from him is the Sol Cubano Cubano Cabinet and it just so happens we have a few boxes of 25 in the no.1 size 6.5x44 that we want to off the shelf. So today you can pick up a box for just $59.95. Our regular price on these was $104.95 so its a savings of $45. It hard to say no to a deal this good.

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Not to sound disrespectful, but who are you?? All the ccom staff has their first name and first letter of their last name as their username.
  • CanadianCanadian Posts: 54
    Alex, wow. I see you are a respected member with posts that number somewhere I will acheive in 2038 but a little strong. Kelly told us Andy would be doing the deal this week. Any way, I had emailed him directly to ask about the deal and he emailed me this from his ccom email so it is him. I also wondered at the new handle but maybe he brushed his hair a different direction today and bought a right hand drive vehicle so he wanted to change it up.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    In his defense, I thought the same thing; that this might possibly be a troll lurking, trying to drum up business offsite, as it did not fit the pattern of the C.Com employee handles. As for his tone, it was respectful, but questioning. Certainly he did not bolt out of the gates bashing the original poster. :)
  • Smoke=Fire:
    In his defense, I thought the same thing; that this might possibly be a troll lurking, trying to drum up business offsite, as it did not fit the pattern of the C.Com employee handles. As for his tone, it was respectful, but questioning. Certainly he did not bolt out of the gates bashing the original poster. :)
    The original line was less respectful, but it looks like it was edited.

As for the deal itself, I'm definitely pondering it. I'm on a buying hiatus, although I was willing to break it for 5VM and SCCC. I got a 10-pack of 5VM on the sister site a week ago, and this deal has me ready to go.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I was wondering the same thing Alex. If it's Andy, why not just use the forum name he's always used? Doesn't really matter to me anyways, as the SCCC isn't one of my favorites and I'm completely full already.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Nope Just helped out a customer with issues he was having with his account. Apparently when I logged in to his account one of my cookies carried over the session. It was me who put in the post. Really sorry bout the confusion guys it is a legit deal. I will be leaving shortly but email me if you want to get in on the deal.
  • I'm curious if that deal includes shipping?
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Nice deal. I love SCCC. Too bad I am on a buying freeze. :) Enjoy the sticks, bros.