Home Ratings & Reviews

Medusa's Culebra

Satuday
August 14th, 2010
11:00am

Medusa Culebra by Drew Estate
^Click it^ for the full slideshow

They say "pics or it didn't happen" right? or is it "t!ts or gtfo"?

... meh, here are my pics!!

1 hour and 50 minutes of burn time.
A couple cups of coffee with a dash of skateboarding

The cigar... it was better than a bad cigar and not complex or flavorfull like a good one, so...
The burn was great up until the last third.

I give the cigar a 7 up to an 8

I feel that the mood and flow of the day played a big part in the overall cigar experience.

Yeah, it was a good day.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I thought culebras were supposed to be smoked one at a time, not all three at a time? But then again, I've never smoked one, so I wouldn't know. Nice review, but I have to admit that I'm horribly biased when I say "What can you expect? It's Drew Estate". I hate anything they put out except the Liga Privada lines.

Also, I love that shirt lol. Nintendo rehab?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Nice coffee mug.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you are supposed smoke them individually. But I don't play by the rules, I break 'em.

I'm not a big fan of Drew Estate's "infused" stuff, but for as cheap as I got these last year I couldn't not buy them and try them. I'm sure the Sol Cubano ones are better, but I didn't want to try these because I liked the brand, just to say I did just because I can.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Nice coffee mug.
    16oz of badassness in a mug!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have one of these in the humidor. Waiting for a proper opportunity to share it with someone.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yes, I just bought one off a friend, also a Drew Estates Egg.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lookin at that ugly mug, I get the "Nightmare" part now...

;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨