Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

KABOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG....SERIOUSLY GUYS....115 STICK BOMBING TO ME...IM SO GRACIOUS YET SO UNEXPECTED.....TOOK ME FOREVER TO GO THROUGH THEM ALL.....

My mail man hands me a package(large box) and it says from the BORKS! lol...oh god, so I open it up, and i get a letter, saying that my fellow borks and botls wanted to bomb me for all i do....crap, so I open it up, and wouldnt you know it, 25 bags inside with the guys names on it who bombed me....

I can not say thankyou enough to every who helped out for this project to me....seriously...you guys are my second family and I know I can count on everyone here....when I need advice, I turn here, when I want to chat it up with the guys, i come here, ....but I do have a special thanks to put out there besides you generous botl, one goes to Bandyt09....I was told this was your doing....this is twice you have gotten me and I promise you wont get away with it...ill retaliate on u big time

SECOND THANKS: Hays....We have become close friends over the last year, which im am very pleased with....our gf's get along perfect which makes it better, but i know you will be a good friend for life!...without you, I would not have met the generosity of the guys on this site, nor would I have gotten involved in cigars at all......thankyou from the bottom of my heart!

Now onto the pics if I did this correctly!

CLICK ON PHOTO TO GO TO ACTUAL PICTURE!!!!

THANKYOU EVERYONE....

Comments

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Holy smokes! When NORAD knocks on your door, complaining about the mushroom cloud, don't be surprised.image Congrats on having such good friends...which is way more important than cigars. ;) Cigars are nice too though :D
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    You deserved it Joe!!!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    both u guys are to kind and generous...i was blown away...i am not officially not only celebrating all the new sticks....but also just got a job again full time making more then I was before I was laid off, so ill be ordering a cabinet sometime this week..time to start searching for a deal!!!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    haha! *BAM
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    OMFG....SERIOUSLY GUYS....115 STICK BOMBING TO ME...IM SO GRACIOUS YET SO UNEXPECTED.....TOOK ME FOREVER TO GO THROUGH THEM ALL.....

My mail man hands me a package(large box) and it says from the BORKS! lol...oh god, so I open it up, and i get a letter, saying that my fellow borks and botls wanted to bomb me for all i do....crap, so I open it up, and wouldnt you know it, 25 bags inside with the guys names on it who bombed me....

I can not say thankyou enough to every who helped out for this project to me....seriously...you guys are my second family and I know I can count on everyone here....when I need advice, I turn here, when I want to chat it up with the guys, i come here, ....but I do have a special thanks to put out there besides you generous botl, one goes to Bandyt09....I was told this was your doing....this is twice you have gotten me and I promise you wont get away with it...ill retaliate on u big time

SECOND THANKS: Hays....We have become close friends over the last year, which im am very pleased with....our gf's get along perfect which makes it better, but i know you will be a good friend for life!...without you, I would not have met the generosity of the guys on this site, nor would I have gotten involved in cigars at all......thankyou from the bottom of my heart!

Now onto the pics if I did this correctly!

CLICK ON PHOTO TO GO TO ACTUAL PICTURE!!!!

THANKYOU EVERYONE....
    Joe, this ain't done yet. I still have a couple of packs that are on the way to me so hopefully they will be on the way to you by the end of the week.

It was really amazing putting this together for you, the BORK's on here truly blew me away with the quick response to the PM's that I sent to them and the referrals that they gave me were awesome. As you can see personally and what the pictures show, is that this is one of the most generous group of people that I have come to know.

This was all done behind the scenes through PM's as I truly wanted it to be a suprise. In fact, I flew up north (Livermore) this weekend with the hopes of delivering this in person and have a little fun at your expense (you can talk to Hays about it), but unfortunately the plans did not work out.

I, too, would like to thank all the brothers out there that participated in the event and apologize to those that I could not get PM's out to. Todd
  • Options
    Glad you got them. Enjoy.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the new job and that big ass bomb! you got enough room for all those sticks??? lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    thanks! And bandyt...u really are truly a awesome botl...I wish u could have gotten up here and hang out with us....didnt know u were trying to deliver in person........maybe next time let me know in advnace and we can get a few guys up in South Lake tahoe for the weekend!!!! gfs parents have a fat ass cabin on the water with a dock we can use for free...ask hays, its awesome lol
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    So this is what it looks like! Like you said Joey, nothing but great freakin BOTL's here, including you. Enjoy
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new job! That is one hell of a bombing! The biggest one that I have ever seen.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Glad they got there in good condition. You are going to need one big cabby just in case you hit the lottery LOL
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Thats Freakn Awesome! Congrats man and way to go fellas.
  • Options
    That would be awesome, but seriously I would be so over cramped lol...but if i won it i would pick out some of the cigars for myself and then do a troop bombing
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Nice .... I was traveling I guess when this got put together..... Sorry I misssed out.... I am slo sorry that The Plans for the Home Delivery Fell through... Lives are busy and it seems hard to make plans and get people together...... What I do know is that the BOTL here are the best anywhere!
    I hear some Incoming Bombs in a couple Places! ROTFLMAO!INSANITY!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Wow, Bandy said this was going to be big, and damn that's a lot of sticks....You are going to have to buy a cabinet or something. Haha. Enjoy.
  • Options
    completely agree...we all get busy and have things going on in life....dont worry about it oz...me , u and hays will get together one day in the future
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    enjoy the sticks!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Awesome my man, enjoy!
  • Options
    I cant wait to get all you guys back one day...it will def be my pleasure in the end
  • Options
    glad you got it, you deserve it!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    You've been a fantastic addition to this forum, Joe. When Todd PMd me about this, I had to join in. Hope you enjoy the sticks - you mentioned over PM that you wanted to try a Tatuaje, so I made it a point to hit you up with one of my favs. :)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NOBODY on these boards deserved this more than you Joe! Congrats, and thanks for being such a great addition here!

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy it Joey, thanks for all you do for the troops brother.
  • Options
    im stoked about the black tubo! yeah i never had anything from the company so i wanted to try one badly lol...

thanks for all your kindness gents....your all amazing bottles...one day, payback is in order! muah muah muah
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow you guys are almost mean but in a good way. What a smack down.
  • Options
    So i hear you got some awesome new gurkhas and also a few gurkha badges...mm....very jealous here my friend...indeed....hope one day to be at your level of freaking awesomeness of gurkha lol...im smoking that art deco next week my friend...decided to celebrate that I got a full time job again after 8 months of part time work lol!!! whooo hooo! lol..
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man! Congrats you def deserve it! I wish I would have known about this and I wouldn't have bombed you when we did the trade for the Black Dragon's.
  • Options
    lol its all good my friend...hope those dragons are working out for ya
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm saving them for now. They smell so freaking amazing!
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    My mail man hands me a package(large box) and it says from the BORKS! lol...oh god

Hahahaha! We're some funny **** on these forums, I tell you what :-D