Home General Discussion

New addy (EDIT: Date changed)

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
If anyone wants my new address, pm me. Shipping my humidor, electronics, and books monday.

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    If anyone wants my new address, pm me. Shipping my humidor, electronics, and books monday.
    That sucks man. Hope it's all for the best for you. Hate we never got a chance to herf.

To add onto your thread. I too will have a new address after the 25th, coincidentally. Moving back to MS
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    wwhwang:
    That sucks man. Hope it's all for the best for you. Hate we never got a chance to herf.

To add onto your thread. I too will have a new address after the 25th, coincidentally. Moving back to MS
    Yeah, man. I was hoping to meet at least one of you crazy BORKs . Ah well. Maybe another day.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah bro hit me up with ur addy my friend...so ur moving with ur lady?
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah bro hit me up with ur addy my friend...so ur moving with ur lady?
    Yeah, I'm moving in with my fiancee. I'll pm you with my addy.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    well thats good...as long as your happy there...get a job and just keep moving on in life right? nothing else to do but that lol....but i saved ur addy bro...got it all dialed in
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Good luck with the move. Hope you make the best of it and everything works out well for you in Canada.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Canada = legal cubans, have fun!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Canada = legal cubans, have fun!
    Agreed. +1! Also PM me your addy bro so I can update it in the BORK List.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    All requests replied. And yeah, can't wait to try out an ISOM. Just wish I wouldn't have to pay 18+ for a single lol
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    All requests replied. And yeah, can't wait to try out an ISOM. Just wish I wouldn't have to pay 18+ for a single lol
    www.cigarchief.com
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Scratch the date. Some unfinished business popped up with the VA. I'll release the new date when I have a definite answer. Until then, please use my old address.