Home Non Cigar Related

wanna feel old?

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Wow. This article makes even me feel old. And I'm only 24.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Interesting read. Now to go get fitted for dentures.Smile [:)]
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, being two years older than dirt, I remember all that stuff!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    YankeeMan:
    Unfortunately, being two years older than dirt, I remember all that stuff!
    Yeah, you old timers. Bet you wrote on chalk slates when you went to University eh YankeeMan, LMAO.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, we wrote on the back of shovels!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Damn whippersnappers...
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Wow, this makes my going to College at the end of this month feel even weirder. I will be picking up my Daughter at the daycare...where she's dropping off my Grand-Daughter, and then driving the 2 of us to OUR first day of College together. She will graduate from her course one full year before I graduate from mine. Hope my "able walker" holds up, lol.

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    camgfs:
    Wow, this makes my going to College at the end of this month feel even weirder. I will be picking up my Daughter at the daycare...where she's dropping off my Grand-Daughter, and then driving the 2 of us to OUR first day of College together. She will graduate from her course one full year before I graduate from mine. Hope my "able walker" holds up, lol.

ROFLMAO Too funny...
  • I think I'm going to buy stock in Depends....
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    These Filthy Hands:
    I think I'm going to buy stock in Depends....
    I was just thinking the same thing as I looked down and saw the pee puddle on the floor not realizing my current pair of orthopedic underwear have a whole in them.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    These Filthy Hands:
    I was just thinking the same thing as I looked down and saw the pee puddle on the floor not realizing my current pair of orthopedic underwear have a whole in them.
    OOPS! I Crapped My Pants I'm wearing them, and i just did!

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I thought they still taught cursive in grade school? Either I'm out of touch or I'm actually getting old. And I'm 25.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    laker1963:
    camgfs:

ROFLMAO Too funny...
    I think its awesome camgfs! Can never have too much education, and the brain is like your muscles - if you dont exercise it, it will turn to mush on ya! :-D

• kuzi16:
    Jdorais:
    These Filthy Hands:
    OOPS! I Crapped My Pants I'm wearing them, and i just did!

With Oops, I crapped my pants! Your grandmother will have the nicest ass on the tennis courts.... HAHA!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You know what feels old..... Ba1ls.... Not trying to contribute or anything... but no matter how old you are, scrunch them up.... OLD
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I had a conversation the other day with my baby sitter and she couldnt believe that when I was a kid there were no VCR's or DVD players. She was shocked and said - Thats so sad.......

I couldnt disagree.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    I had a conversation the other day with my baby sitter and she couldnt believe that when I was a kid there were no VCR's or DVD players. She was shocked and said - Thats so sad.......

I couldnt disagree.

yeah.... but as a kid you knew the feel of sunshine on your face.

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im officially old at 22! lol
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    im officially old at 22! lol
    really 22, you still smell of pee ! young one. just kidding , happy bday
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:

I couldnt disagree.

yeah.... but as a kid you knew the feel of sunshine on your face.

I couldn't agree more... I think this alone would seriously improve the mindset of today's children if we could find a way to encourage more time in the sun..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨