Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Machete!

Am I the only one that is totally stoked that Robert Rodriguez decided to actually make the Machete movie from the Grindhouse trailer? The first time I saw it I was bummed it wouldn't actually come out. Now I'm pumped!

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    Am I the only one that is totally stoked that Robert Rodriguez decided to actually make the Machete movie from the Grindhouse trailer? The first time I saw it I was bummed it wouldn't actually come out. Now I'm pumped!
    You are not alone! I'm pumped that Danny Trejo is the lead. That guy is a badass.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Is this a joke? I mean I'd love to see it, but seriously...?
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    I'm pumped that Danny Trejo is the lead. That guy is a badass.
    I saw the trailer when I went to see The Expendables. I was SO freaking pumped! I cant wait for this to come out. I have been wanting to see Danny Trejo in a lead role for a while. He plays the same person in every movie he is in, but it's spot on and I can't wait to see if he can do it for an entire movie.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    JSaint:
    I'm pumped that Danny Trejo is the lead. That guy is a badass.
    I saw the trailer when I went to see The Expendables. I was SO freaking pumped! I cant wait for this to come out. I have been wanting to see Danny Trejo in a lead role for a while. He plays the same person in every movie he is in, but it's spot on and I can't wait to see if he can do it for an entire movie.
    I said this exact sentence when watching the trailer during The Expendables. Trejo has been around for so long it's about time someone let him take the lead role. Knew it would either be Rodriguez or Tarantino to do it.
  • Options
    All I have to say is AMAZING!!! I had been hoping for this since Grindhouse!!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I've been following this ever since Grindhouse came out and all I can say is YES!!!!! I'm ridiculously excited!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I had heard something about this from a buddy. Can't wait to see it.

"you **** with the wrong Mexican."
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Excited about the movie - AND the trailers before it too! Who knows what RR is gonna come up with next??? :-D Gonna be tough to top this one tho...