Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Update On Life and Death

Hi Guys,
Its been a while since i have given anyone an update on the health of Our Family. The Roller-coaster My Wife and I and many friends have been on continues to roll Like an Out of Control Train.
First My Wife's Mother has shown some improvement and the doctors are continuing her treatments. All i all she is in good spirits and we have finally talked her into using this Service in her town for transportation and she is getting out more and that seems to be helping her spirits. Thank you for the Prayers and please continue them for her.
My mom is still not out of the woods, the doctors are continuing her Medications and keep delaying this shock treatment to get her heart back in Rhythm. She says she is feeling better but tired allot. I know I'm wore out cant imagine how she is feeling.
on a more sad Note My Sundance Brother Dr. Dan Femiak has crossed over to the Spirit World this morning after a three year Battle with leukemia. I have never seen anyone with more courage and Fight then Dan had. When the doctors told him Monday that he needed another surgery to fight yet another infection , but was given a less than 50 %Chance of living through the surgery, he surrendered and asked to go home where he passed away 12 hours after going home. The creator allowed him to Pass quickly without anymore suffering once he surrendered. This is a Good lesson for me. I ask that you hold all these people and out familys up in Prayer.
My wife and I seriously need a REAL Break.

Thanks Guys for being there Sorry i havent been real active here its a tuff gig.
peace
Ozzie

Comments

• Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Still praying for you and yours. Sorry about Dan. You will see him again.

If there is anything I can do let me know.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers Ozzie, like Ross said please let me know if there is anything I can do to help Sir.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're still in our prayers!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks guys its been a Ruff Day here.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    prayers and good wishes Oz ...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Prayers incoming.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    God speed buddy

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Once this is all in the rear view mirror, we should bomb you & Maria with two tickets to Aruba or something. Much prayer continuing for you and yours Oz, everyone here is keeping the faith with you.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    Once this is all in the rear view mirror, we should bomb you & Maria with two tickets to Aruba or something. Much prayer continuing for you and yours Oz, everyone here is keeping the faith with you.

Aruba? LOl Nice ! That made me smile..... how about Cabo! LOL
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praying for your family Oz.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prayers are with you and yours, Oz....

Marty