Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Man down! Man down!

Just regained consciousness after being hit by the mother of all bombs. This thing didn’t just take out my house it took out the whole street.
All I can think of at the moment is the level on call of duty called “shock and awe”, where the Americans blow everything up. I can defiantly say I’m shocked and in awe.
As you may know the commanding officer for this operation was Tony (sightunseen) who orchestrated an ‘intercontinental ballistic missile stick’ right to my door, with the help of about 20 guys from the forum.
So I’d just like to say a big thanks to all you guys.
Plans for the counter attack are already underway, it won’t come quickly but when you least expect it ;) you have been warned, and you know where I live so you know what cigars are readily available to me ;) so start entrenching your mail boxes now :p
Here are a few pics. I don’t know what a couple of the unbanded ones are so I hope to do some more pics in a bit too then ask a bit of info off you guys.
I forgot to get a pic of the baseball cards

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    nice...glad you liked the stuff bro...very happy to participate...i just got hit with a 115 stick bomb as well from the guys here...we will strike back hard one day
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Awesome. Tony worked really hard to get that one together. Good to have our UK BORK get in on the fun!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah that was fun. Hope you got some storage space sol...looks like you will need it ! Enjoy bro'.
  • Options
    Holy cigar explosion batman! Kinda surprised you didn't pass out lol
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Holy shiiiii........

All you guys are crazy here! Just crazyyyyyyyyyy I tell ya!!!
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    wow. how do these bombs work. very nice
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    im gonna have to get a coolidor on the go i think, just need some heartfelt beads and a few old cigar boxes now. going to have to get busy sorting it out asap, been meaning to for ages, perhaps this bomb will be just the kick up the ass i need lol
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    It's pretty crazy that the last few bombs I've seen have included more cigars than a fair number of people have to their name, myself included LOL

No idea how you guys get these things together, but keep up the awesome work, it's always fun to see!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    mrpillow:
    It's pretty crazy that the last few bombs I've seen have included more cigars than a fair number of people have to their name, myself included LOL

No idea how you guys get these things together, but keep up the awesome work, it's always fun to see!
    Exactally what I've been thinking.

Way more than I have to my name. Joeys bomb wouldn't even fit in my humi! GREAT BORKS here! Glad they got there safe enjoy brother. And Tony well done my friend, Hope you burned that stick I sent to easy the shipping shock!
  • Options
    lol...yeah I now am looking at building a cabinet or buying a cabinet cuz my storage is just not out of control...two 20 ct humis packed, one 300ct packed, a giant tubaware which can hold 120 sticks, packed, lol....
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Damn! This is intense! Love the flag and the little bottles there ;)... I would have probably sent it all along with a bag of American Vinegar though ;) LOL
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Great pics! I guess it goes to show we Americans decide to blow the *** out of something, we don't do don't do it half assed!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    Great pics! I guess it goes to show we Americans decide to blow the *** out of something, we don't do don't do it half assed!
    Never have, never will :) On a side note, I'd like to get in on a bomb, not as the receiver but on the giving side. I would love to be on the receiving side, but I feel as though I should pay my dues first. So anyone putting one together just let me know I'll throw a couple sticks in.
  • Options
    pm to ya mavmech.......
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Freaking awesome! Enjoy them brother!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    This was fun to be a part of hope you enjoy Sol. Make sure you tell us what you think about those 262's. Thanks Tony for putting this together.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Glad you liked it brother. Hope you enjoyed that destruction lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Damn...any walls left in your flat after that massive bomb? Enjoy the sticks!!!
  • Options
    Thats amazing!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    mrpillow:

Exactally what I've been thinking.

Way more than I have to my name. Joeys bomb wouldn't even fit in my humi! GREAT BORKS here! Glad they got there safe enjoy brother. And Tony well done my friend, Hope you burned that stick I sent to easy the shipping shock!
    Thanks again for contributing to this bomb and for that stick, it definitely eased the shipping pain. I think I'm going to wait for a special occasion to burn it. Until then, it's going to slowly marinate in my humi. MMMMMM.....
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    This is great. Bodies everywhere this month.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful pics with the flag my friend. Enjoy the sticks Sol. I hope all of your friends are jealous!! Good move on the 262's. Let us know what you think of those. You're the only man in the UK to have those.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kommando32:
    Damn...any walls left in your flat after that massive bomb? Enjoy the sticks!!!
    Ha did'nt Sol just say something about wanting to put some stuff in his walls? Guess now that he has to rebuild his house he can build in the cabinet, wine fridge, and aqurium that he always wanted.
  • Options
    haha yer, an aquarium in the wall would be cool. seeing as im rebuilding the place i might as well just build the cabinet as a wall. imagine how cool that would be, a massive sliding glass panel that goes up electronically into the wall thats on the next floor up revealing shelves and shelves of cigars. lol

just got a couple of questions for you guys, first one is for lilwing88, whats that unbanded cigar you sent me dude, it looks a bit like a mow special edition??
    and Robbyras that unbanded stick you sent me looks really cool with its unfinished foot but i haven't got a clue what it is lol, be cool to know??
    i really cant thank you guys enough, this just confirms my belief that this is the best forum on the net, bar none.
    you wont find better BORK's anywhere;)
  • Options
    sol, the two massive unbanded cigars are probably the Reposado '96

If I am not crazy, they are the same cigar...
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:

cheers :)
    that definitely looks like one of them. not sure about the other, 95% of my cigar knowledge comes from ccom so if they dont carry it i dont know about it, so the other one might be a reposado 96 but in a differnt size, its about 6"x45 or so, its got an unfinished foot, where the wrapper extends over the filler and is then wrapped over the foot of the cigar. there's a photo of it on the album Tony did, its the 2nd stick from the right on the 'Robbyras with the 5-stick backhand.' photo.
    thanks for your help:)
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    sol1821:
    TatuajeVI:

that definitely looks like one of them. not sure about the other, 95% of my cigar knowledge comes from ccom so if they dont carry it i dont know about it, so the other one might be a reposado 96 but in a differnt size, its about 6"x45 or so, its got an unfinished foot, where the wrapper extends over the filler and is then wrapped over the foot of the cigar. there's a photo of it on the album Tony did, its the 2nd stick from the right on the 'Robbyras with the 5-stick backhand.' photo.
    Yea, I was wondering about that unbanded stick from Rob as well.

Hey Sol, out of curiosity, what do you estimate the taxes to be if you bought these sticks locally?
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    sol1821:
    TatuajeVI:

Yea, I was wondering about that unbanded stick from Rob as well.

Hey Sol, out of curiosity, what do you estimate the taxes to be if you bought these sticks locally?
    if i bought these sticks locally id pay an average cost of about £12, which is about $20. there where over 100 sticks, so just for ease call it 100 sticks so thats a cost in this country of £1200 or $2000. of which about 80% is tax so, £960 or $1600.
    which is nice isn't it :(
  • Options
    GET OUT! Just in taxes? For the love of God, how does your economy function?
  • Options
    Enjoy them friend!