Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

nothing to see here***closed

***Nevermind... thread closed. The USPS is s-t-u-pid is all I have to say.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    if i knew I was expecting a box that big...id call in sick to work lol
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    if i knew I was expecting a box that big...id call in sick to work lol
    That's the thing. I'm not expecting ANYTHING. I haven't done anything to deserve anything or ordered anything. I'm moving in a week. I purposely haven't ordered anything. HMMMMMHHHHHHHHH. And tomorrow is my last day at work, I can't call in sick.
  • Options
    hey its its the last day even better! lol....so u got ur other job all lined up and new place ready my friend? and no i didnt send u a package cuz i remember you were moving
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey its its the last day even better! lol....so u got ur other job all lined up and new place ready my friend? and no i didnt send u a package cuz i remember you were moving
    yeah, moving back into my mom's house. I've got an above garage apartment there. Cheap rent, I can help with the yard work (10 acres), and it's convenient till I find a house. Job starts Sept 1. Thanks for asking.
  • Options
    well i promise its not from me....all though please pm me ur new addy once u move my friend! lol...and glad to hear u are getting it all settled!!! I finally start working again full time here soon....cant believe how stoked i am to be working lol..
  • Options
    pm to ya.. and best of luck with the new job
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    not from me, but it does sound intriguing.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Good news for Cholmes = Bad News for Me! Although Im super happy for him getting to go back home it means a few difficult months for me training a newbie to the job. I dont mind it, but we are approaching our busy season and there was no crossover training before Cholmes left. Poor me, Ive got a rough month up ahead of me.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Good news for Cholmes = Bad News for Me! Although Im super happy for him getting to go back home it means a few difficult months for me training a newbie to the job. I dont mind it, but we are approaching our busy season and there was no crossover training before Cholmes left. Poor me, Ive got a rough month up ahead of me.
    What do you guys do?
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    What do you guys do?
    Logistics and Transportation. Work for a fairly large company with multiple DC's and manufacturing locations nationwide. Four works for the company, I was the onsite transportation manager for the trucking company. As he said, no training for the new guy before I left. In my defense though, I did give 7 weeks notice, my company simply failed to find a replacement in time or get me to one of our facilities to train the guy. Nothing I could do about it.